Adverts

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adverts

Ad blocking on my computer, but less effective on my phone. This one tonight... well targetted...

...::
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Over the last few days, I keep getting the warning box "only secure content is displayed" every time I change pages on here, never used to get that.

Comment

Me too - I've also had to enable scripts on growfruitandveg.co.uk to make some things (the "like" links and adding emoticons in particular) work when they did before without scripts enabled.

Comment

I'm ok on here, but I'm having problems on a model railway forum I use, it's either Windows 10 playing up or the Russians lol.

Comment

Hope Gary Lineker isn't into gardening, must admit I missed his appearance on Graham Norton...

https://framesintochalkboardsigns.co...SAAEgJ4yfD_BwE
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
            Over the last few days, I keep getting the warning box "only secure content is displayed" every time I change pages on here, never used to get that.
            Ah - so do I.
            I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Its a Windows Security thingy https://windowsreport.com/only-secur...ed-windows-10/

Comment

So, according to that link, something must has been added to GYO forum that is not secure, because the warning only started recently.
                Nice to know!

Comment

I don't have those warnings. Maybe its been activated by all the recent Windows updates.

Comment

My PC isn't set for auto updates, so nothing changed here.

Comment

So, according to that link, something must has been added to GYO forum that is not secure, because the warning only started recently.
                      Nice to know!
                      It's *probably* the actual networks that are providing the ad content.
                      sigpic

Comment

This can happen if you have landed on a web site that "Asks you to change Settings because ...." and you want to see the content.

Should be able to disable by : -
                        https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-96aa5ed15068

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X