• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope your Birthday is lovely Marie
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Many happy returns from I.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

And from i . hope you had a cracker

Comment

Many happy returns Marie, I hope you have had a good day
          Last edited by rary; 30-01-2018, 09:42 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Happy Birthday Marie. Hope you've celebrated your special day in style!

Here's a cake I made for you

Its a bit big so that there's plenty to share.

Comment

Late to the party as normal.....happy birthday Marie

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. This was really nice to see I was out most of the day and ate rather too much!

Been VERY lazy on the gardening front recently - bit of a fair weather gardener although a couple of days ago it was unusually mild and I potted about in the greenhouse.

May we have more mild weather so I can be inspired to get out more!

Thanks again.
                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Belated "Happies" from me Marie! .............
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Belated happies. Herself also suffered a birthday yesterday so we went to Hunstanton, not a million miles from you as the crow flies. I hope you got spoiled rotten as you deserve.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X