No announcement yet.

Problems uploading photos

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rary mine is all built in with the functions to use on the camera part it'sself,nothing to add on,i only found out by a twitch of the nose and what was said on here,plus remembered seeing something on the phone when investigating what does what,and bingo,it works for me,i to am not a tecy,just do not be afraid to have a go,or take it to a h
    phone shop,and ask them if it can be done one yours,if so do it,i have a SAM...J5.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
      I used to load photos on to my computer to up load to the vine but I have found an easier way!

My photos are taken with my phone. I have an app called 'Photo and Picture resizer' on my phone. Any I want to upload I just open in the resizer app and select the dimension to 1836 X 1033 (75%).
      Once plugged into computer it is easy to add a photo as an attachement using the manage attachments button direct from the phone. I then just search for the folder 'Resized photos' on the linked phone and download the photo I need.
      Top darts Snadger thanks for that , got mine sorted at last.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X