No announcement yet.

My hair

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an older post,but i do feel your pain,i am very slowly at the age of a very young 70+,to live with it,i always loged for long hair,it does grow,but not possible with how fizzy and strong it is,at aprox 5in long hard to bet a brush though it,yet a lone controll the darned stuff,i have now just recently found a person who cuts it the correct way,and are happy as she understands and cuts it exactly how i want,about 3in,it looks a lot longer,sometimes we just have to be gratefull we have hair at all,i have always been tolled by hair dressers,i have a good thick hair,and it is thinner than when younger,hope it gives you hope with yours
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

My hair is so fine, it too feels like my face is covered in spiders web (and I have walked into spiders webs so I know how it feels!). There's not a lot of it either, so not many hair dressers know how to cut it. Now I just don't bother - I chop it myself once a year or so, and keep the fringe trimmed. If I couldn't tie my hair up, I'd shave it. But I suppose it does look nice with long hair on a night out lol
      https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X