This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very reason I dont use face ache.

Why do people think it ok to park in front of peoples drives?

Comment

• ^^^because Tis the season of joy and good will

My rant....I'm putting on weight again...stupid, stupid me
      (But strangely enjoying doing it)
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Supermarkets. You’re standing in the centre of the aisle because it’s the best place to look for what you want, and you’re in someone’s way. So you, politely move either backward or forward to let them pass. They then stop immediately next to you so that you can’t look at the shelf you were perusing when they came along. If it’s me and someone is looking for something, I wait until they’ve finished, or go on past them.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Major rant for me, I had absolutely NO idea this stupidity is going on behind the scenes....

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...h-experts-warn
          Last edited by Nicos; 16-12-2018, 10:21 AM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^Add me to the rant. That is truly shocking.

Comment

• ^ add me as well. Has nothing been learned from the BSE scandal?

Comment

• I'm not sure if this is a rant but....Every Christmas I get toiletries. I have 13 years of them and growing. My children know that i'm allergic to most of the perfumes in them. Could they please tell their partners. I'd rather have seeds, trowels, cloches etc. Growbags would be good.
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• People who take forever to do anything when asked but feel compelled to chase every hour when they ask for something to be done.

Comment

• Minor rant on behalf the chickens about me: She's taken our eggs again, hasn't she?

One of them is getting particularly appalled at what she regards as thieving. One of the dogs found a secret stash the other day. Top Hen was practically standing there with her wings on her hips, giving the dog jip. I regard that as thieving too, but not when I do it. Talk about double standards!

Comment

• I just want to sit and cry litteraly,the beds arrived,men were brill,BUT,not the bases i ordered,are far to high,with mattress is just over 30 inch high,and both draws are the same side,not left and right as i asked,a mattress has a black mark on it,have rang up,chap remembers me and what i ordered,soooooooooooo waiting a call from ......the boss...,MR is ok for now,as we have a bed in another room,the only other bed is upstairs,and i cannot be up there in case i am needed,so no bed for me ,there are bedding ext in the lounge,,for goodness sake,all i want is to get a goodnights sleep,and get sorted out,i have a home,but no bed for crimbo all together now arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Piers Morgan

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdood View Post
                          Piers Morgan
                          Um. For those who don't watch him, including me, why?
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• I don't watch him either. I just channel hopped to an England world cup show and there he was. Each to their own, he's my 'minor rant'

Comment

• Ncotrt ....

Comment

• Grrrrr.....spitting cobs

So, eye clinic yesterday at 10.20. Still got shingles in left eye and cheek.
                                Consultant says back in 3 weeks (it’s 4 as there are no appointments) and use this cream and eye drops 5 times a day.
                                Off to internal pharmacy which is a private one. No stocks of meds. Delivery today even though no drops and 2 lots of cream which should have been 5.
                                Just one tube of cream and one of each bottle of drops to use for the next two weeks. It won’t last that long as very small.
                                Phones pharmacy via hospital switchboard. Pharmacist, who is NOT a consultant has decided that I don’t need the x3 that was added to the prescription by THE doctor who knows what’s what.

I always fancied a guide dog.
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X