Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another bad night with sciatica OUCH. Nuf said!
    Wonder if a visit to the vet would be better treatment than the NHS? - or whether they'd just recommend I be PTS
    P'raps not then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
      Another bad night with sciatica OUCH. Nuf said!
      Wonder if a visit to the vet would be better treatment than the NHS? - or whether they'd just recommend I be PTS
      P'raps not then!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l4L6HW5mQE
      Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• PLEASE!!!!...a reminder.....no chatting on rant thread!
        Ta.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• My beehives were due to be delivered yesterday but weren't because the transport company didn't have the right address. This is the third time this year and I've only had three deliveries this year! And in none of these cases was the transport company to blame, it was the supplier (three different suppliers). Two of the deliveries were by the same driver, and he realised the address was wrong on the second delivery and got the office to call the supplier before he set out. So, three cheers for him. But really... harrumph.

Comment

• I went to the supermarket today instead of Sunday when I usually go (either as soon as it opens, or during peak Sunday lunch/dinner time).

It was awful. Not only was it really busy, but it was packed with inconsiderate oafish obstructive grabby shoving idiots. It's a big supermarket with wide aisles, but it was impossible to walk down them with a basket because people parked their trolleys straight across them while they browsed at snail's pace or had a long chat with friends. There was one woman having playtime with her toddler on the floor next to the trolley while her friend chatted to them both. I stopped to have a look at the reduced section and had people literally pushing me out of the way in their desperation to get 10p off (would better reductions on a Sunday afternoon...) Carrying a basket around a busy supermarket is like being a pedestrian trying to navigate busy roads. The trolley drivers just pretend not to see you and would be perfectly happy to leave you behind as roadkill.

I only went today because I have plans for tomorrow. I'll not be doing that again in a hurry!!

Comment

• Tomato seedlings germinated overnight - I sowed another batch last night!

Comment

• Why oh why,is it always the good ones,rest in peace my lovely lottie friend of several years,i will miss you and our chats ext.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• This is not a minor but a sad rant. Freakie the old girls blood results have come back and they are not good.

At 14 in January its now down to quality rather than quantity. I think THAT injection might be happening quite soon and i dread it but will be cuddling her to the end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0127.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	2377165
                  Last edited by Lumpy; 09-04-2018, 02:31 PM.
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ hugs xxxxx

My rant....

Who on earth invented the concept of ironing?...just think of all the time we would save if absolutely everyone thought crumpled was the norm?

Mutter..mutter...mutter....

Comment

• No ironing done at all in my household for two decades. Marks and Spencer’s non iron shirts for five school kids and one adult male.
                      No, don’t send it out either. Wee tumble dry when they are almost dry.
                      We might be slightly wrinkled but clean is more important. And sane.

Comment

• 2 Months waiting list for the physiotherapist and occupational therapist !
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Lots of expletives, useless people.....
                          ......and they still get a wage

(It was me that exploded, forgot what it was like to voice my anger)

Comment

• The price of tomato seeds, looking through two seed catalogues mountain magic tomatoes T M 񋠑9 5seeds same tomato DTBs 񋠑9 for 10, why can't they sell half packs
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• PLEASE...no more chatting on this thread...otherwise we'll have to start deleting posts again.
                              ( please don't give us extra to have to check up on...)
                              Ta...
                              ...as you were...

Comment

• E-mail address

My well used e-mail is closing down. Set up new one but what a nightmare finding log in and changing the e-mail address. Also sending out e-mail to people to tell them it is closing down. Do I want to keep contact? Nightmare, haven't told wife new e-mail, peace.

Bill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X