This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot believe what I’ve just done -

8 days ago new expensive gadget from hospital - 2 parts one under skin on left bingo wing and the other a reader of said gadget about the size of a small cigarette box.

Old sofa taken out ready for council collection and new sofa Thursday.

Sitting on cushions on the floor thought I’d check blood sugars - got expensive tech off table, slipped out of hand and went straight into G&T. That was on the floor because if no sofa

Grabbed the gadget, shook all the liquid out

Phoned emergency number - office hours.

Oh sluggerin hell im in so much trouble.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Can it go in a cup of rice to help get the liquid off or would that ruin it?

Comment

• ^^^^^ Ta for the idea Jane but I spoke to the customer services who make it this morning and it has gone to meet the great gadget in the sky.

I would'nt be so bad if that had not been my first drink for weeks and I'd only had one sip while I was waiting for tea to cook.

Now my new rant - time delay and language difficulties talking to customer services
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• People who bury rubbish on allotments.

Comment

• Consultants that do not listen to you and Doctors that don't read their patient notes before prescribing horse tablets for someone that has a known medical problem with swallowing tablets that can not be crushed or chewed or capsules that just will not go down the persons throat without using a pea shooter.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Cad is upset and having problems. X

Comment

• Had problems Lumpy as long as both medications arrive tomorrow afternoon as promised.

Cad had a long meaningful talk to the chemist and the receptionist and ensured that it didn't take yet another 48 hours to get the second of four medications in a format that his wife could actually swallow whilst ensuring that once again notes were put on the system that the wife has medical reasons why she can't swallow tablets that can not be chewed, crushed or prescribed in soluble or liquid format.

Cad fully expects to have the same discussion again as these days notes are kept on computers and not cards but those using them don't read them. Had they done so they would not have prescribed medicine that his wife was allergic too and she would not have turned red and looked like hellboy and had to be readmitted into hospital.

Cad now carried a summary of his wifes medical records with him with all the information re medication on the front page, so that should she need to call an ambulance or she needs to be admitted into hospital he can provide the information and ensure they don't give her stuff that turns her into hell boy.

Cad is usually very calm but was feeling very HULK like and was trying not to turn green
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• That Cad is talking about himself in the third person..........a method of trying to stay calm?

Comment

• what a nightmare cad
                    my rant is medics NOT reading the form you take time to fill in,then still ask the same questions,said i it's there,oh yes said they after they actualy looked,also a trainee tested MR foot responses with a tickle stick,then put it back in the draw,unclean.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I don't normally rant but felt I just had to post this.
                      Went to get Easter eggs and chocolates for the family.
                      A box of mixed Ferraro Roche €14.25 in T****o price in the Euro store €8.
                      Terry chocolate orange I T***o €5.25. Euro store €1.50.
                      It pays to shop around.
                      Lucky for me, that's what I did.
                      Makes me so angry, cashing in in this manner.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• My rant... €5.25 for a chocolate orange! I'd be as thin as a thin thing if I lived in Ireland!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• That shops up their prices just because they can....................mind you at Wolkinsongs the chocolate orange thingies are £1 each with all varieties avaiable

Comment

• People talking about chocolate
                            I didn't want any till I read this thread!!

Comment

• Wanting a chocolate orange.

Comment

• Oi!..,.some of us are on a strict diet here and experiencing major problems with trying not to drool all over the iPad

My rant....clearly having had over my fair share of chocolate etc in the past leading to necessitate my have to diet....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X