Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was under your tree?

Did you get what you wanted from Santa?

I got £150 in gardening vouchers and enough smellies to open a shop and a lovely engraved gift from my grandkids.

All in all a lovely day

That sounds lovely GL.
    I got chilli seeds 2 books on chilli sauce making. Minions punch bag . A beautiful hand made note book.
    I spent most of the day watching YouTube videos learning how to do felting because I got a starter kit with no instructions.

Comment

I got a new book, iPad cover, candies and money.
      Bet there was more, but opening was done in a trance lol
      Nannys make memories

Comment

I got a home/custommade wipeclean bench cushion (so I can still sit down in comfort at the allotment even if I have fallen over and got a muddy backside!), 3 currant plants, preserving kit and a few edible treats ;-)

Comment

A book I have wanted for some time VCs of WW1, some wonderful port that should last me all year and of course the compulsory sweat shirt.

A thought for you 'it's not what's under the tree but...................who's around it that is most important'
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
            A book I have wanted for some time VCs of WW1, '
            I'm really not that old - whatever you may think

Comment

A lovely top which I'm wearing together with a wrap that goes with it. A silver necklace, perfume, several bottles of booze and a bench for the garden using some of the oak from my Brian's workbench (most of it had rotted away over the last 12 years) with a plaque commemorating him so that I have somewhere to go and talk to him.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

I got a tumbling Stuart Minion, well happy as Santa didn't get me one last year, just makes me(and the wee Grandsons) laugh.

Comment

I got a long-handled 3 pronged cultivator, with some tinsel wrapped around the stem
                  They said they couldn't wrap it up properly - excuses excuses lol
                  Also an oil cloth bag for my hand tools and bits n pieces - this is supposed to stop me 'losing them'

Comment

My OH made me an insect hotel from an old oak drawer we had in the barn....beautiful!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I got some bulbs, a jewellers jig, a transfer punch set(to make round links) a little hammer for Mark making, my brother got me a pair of gardeners gloves and a little wooden hand carved man with a hat - iwill treasure him - he's lovely! I also had a little set of speakers, I've needed these for years, didn't realise they were available (getting old) blue tooth wireless music from my phone straight to the speakers - I can play stored music,Spotify or the radio..very chuffed

Comment

I got lots of stuff I didn't realise I needed and wonder how I survived without.
                        Lots of perfumes, Estee Lauder and Lush among others.
                        Chocolates. Too many as they are just a temptation.
                        Books, my favourite.
                        A birdhouse for the garden.
                        Gift vouchers.
                        Wine.
                        Champagne.
                        Lots of bits of mementos for the Christmas tree.
                        Vouchers for restaurants.

We get spoiled because our wedding anniversary comes at the same time.
                        We have a small but very kind family and that says it all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

My tree was blessed with many a gift unfortunately far too many contained nuts and chocolate a horrible abomination of companionship.

Thankfully it also contained many a packet of personally specified seeds, a membership to garden organics heritage seed library, and a personal gift to oneself of a new heated propagator. So I'm officially tickled pink.
                          Last edited by Mikey; 27-12-2017, 07:20 PM.
                          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I had a big bag of dried meal worms Doesn't everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              I had a big bag of dried meal worms Doesn't everyone?
                              Ah, lovely were they dry roasted?
                              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X