Winter project

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter project

I am one of those people who hate sitting around with nothing to do....I tend to prowl like a caged tiger when I am bored, so.....

I have decided to create a blog of sorts, more an online diary. I will never aspire to the level our very own Sparrow has achieved with Mudandgluts or indeed the humorous writings of Noosner with the Reluctant Gardener, which I condsider to be by far tbe best allotment/gardening blogs out there, but......

The content will be written mainly for me and the humour will come from my poor punctuation and mix of tenses.

I have no desire to use it as a platform to showcase vendors but will of course make reference to the vine

Feel free to have a look at my early thoughts mycornerplot

I like it GL, it's looking good .
    I've often considered starting one, but don't think I've quit got what it takes to make it remotely interesting or understandable .

Comment

Congratulations on the birth of your blog great so far!!

Comment

Join the club SP

Comment

Yes you have SP!! Do it,you're a good writer I've read what you've said before

Comment

I agree JJ, go on SP...give us something to Mull over

Comment

Nice one GL, that's a cracking start
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Nice!

Looks very professional GL.

I like SP have considered several times setting one up, but sure it would just turn out to be a load of "Mumbled Junk"
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Nice one but come on GL - where's the words
                    I had a blog once - it may still be out there somewhere Like so many of my plans it was abandoned when something more interesting came along! So your test will be whether you can keep writing come spring!
                    I look forward to reading it.

EDIT Found my abandoned blog - started 21 December 2011! Must have been suffering from the same withdrawal symptoms as you, GL
                    Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-12-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Must have used a White font VC

Comment

early days I'd say

nice slideshow mind you...
                        sigpic
                        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Very early Baldy

Comment

Nice one Greenleaves!

I started a few picture blogs but they fell by the wayside. I used to start diaries at New year but rarely got past the first week!

Good luck with yours and hopefully you'll keep adding to it!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I wish you well GL and just like Snadger, in the past I have started the new year with the intention of keeping a diary, then promptly forget about it, but this coming year will be different
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X