No announcement yet.

Grapevine book

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you having predictive text problems too, Baldy?

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      And before you, ask those words at the end of my post were caused by me hitting the key pad as I rose to go and attend to my grandson ie. Predictive text
      Rary for Christ sake don't try Voice Recognition with a Scottish accent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOUTfUmI8vs
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

^^ Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
          Rary for Christ sake don't try Voice Recognition with a Scottish accent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOUTfUmI8vs
          But Cad why would I speak with a Scottish accent , if I am English
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I do apologise kind sir, the being as tight as a ducks bum with short arms and long pockets, even with a hole in one plus a name that is so close to "Rory" which is a male given name of Gaelic origin. and is common to the Irish, Highland Scots and their diasporas. The meaning of the name is "red king," from ruadh ("red-haired" or "rusty") and rígh ("king"), Plus you are located in Ayrshire beyond the wall that was constructed to keep our sheep safe
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

Can I do a chapter..................please please can I...........can I?
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

^^^^Garden Gnomes and where to put them?
                100 uses for elephant dung?
                How to water with your trunk?

Comment

Hello Cad. (that was said in an English accent) I didnt have time to view the attachment last night and as Snoop Puss put it, brilliant! I was laughing that much the tears were running down my legs, and yes I do have a heavy Scottish accent, I wouldn't last as long as those two did before doing something, as for the name "rary" I picked that name from a library ticket, and being a bit thrifty I didn't want to spendspend time looking for an other one, as for red hair, yes, I would settle for that in fact any colour of hair, and for thinking I am a bit tight, come on, you cant blame me for them making pockets too deep
                  Last edited by rary; 16-12-2017, 09:50 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Should have added, yes I am Scottish, but then I think you guessed that

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                      Hello Cad. (that was said in an English accent) I didnt have time to view the attachment last night and as Snoop Puss put it, brilliant! I was laughing that much the tears were running down my legs, and yes I do have a heavy Scottish accent, I wouldn't last as long as those two did before doing something, as for the name "rary" I picked that name from a library ticket, and being a bit thrifty I didn't want to spend time looking for an other one, as for red hair, yes, I would settle for that in fact any colour of hair, and for thinking I am a bit tight, come on, you cant blame me for them making pockets too deep
                      The Library ticket or the Librarian, rary

Comment

What would I do with a librarian VC, anyway they would very likely charge me for something being overdue

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X