Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking out of the gloom of the forest edge and into the light created by the full moon in combination from the light from the windows of the gardeners Rest, what in the mist at first sight appeared to be a most hideous creature turned out to be...
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Trigger the Panto Horse.

Since retiring from the stage he had put on a little weight and his shadow made him look like a monster.

Help help hide me he shoutef as he waddled his way through the door I'm being chased by.................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

A dustbin fairy who actually turned out to be....
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

NS who feels like she could eat a horse,but all she was actually doing was some light jogging which
          Last edited by rary; 02-12-2017, 09:31 AM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Needed two posts to highlight, is there a kind Mod about to perform some magic
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Sure isn't Rary but I can do it shouted a very excited Lumpy.

This would be her first ever wafting of the practice wand VC had given her..................arms and trunk flying in all directions she squidged her trunk up in concentration and flourished the wand towards Rary's double..........................kaboom.................then nothing happened for a split second but then the lovely little wand, so bright and cheerful turned into a limp celery stick. Between sobs Lumpy muttered

Erm you need a Mod Rary sorry.................

While all this was going on Janie was still sitting by the bar strumming her fingers to drown out the dripping noise from the beer taps. She had asked the nice barman Gerry Atrick to get her a drink ages ago and now the dripping noise was beginning to play havoc with her...................
              Last edited by Lumpy; 02-12-2017, 10:19 AM.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                Needed two posts to highlight, is there a kind Mod about to perform some magic
                Serpently, anything else m'lud?

Comment

Oh no sobbed Lumpy as she looked at her floppy celery. It was getting shorter by the second as Trigger was chewing it down to a stump.

Right, thats it shouted Janie I'll get my drink myself.

She opened the cellar door and peered into the gloom. I really hope there is a chamber pot down there as all this dripping noise has made me a bit desparate. She began to decend down the stairs into the stygian darkness.....................

Comment

..and found the gnomes still there from the year before. They were a bit pasty from lack of light and were a bit Gollum-like. They had survived by living on....
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

dregs of alcohol that had dripped through the floor boards and VC's favorite snack..............

Comment

.....but once they saw the open cellar door they all streamed up and out into the cold night air and away off down the hill back to their gnome 'omes in the forest, leaving the cellar empty, which was handy because....
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

rary had already lined up new tenants, this year he had let the cellar to......

Comment

The person who offered to pay for all his drinks (who must be a very rich) and that happened to be....

Comment

...a Mr D. Trump, but he was too busy minding his little plot to take up Rary's kind offer and had sub-let the cellar to.....
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

a large extended family of trolls who loved the dank dark space.

They did have however one very unfortunate habit of............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X