Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Congrats. Happy move. And happy onion growing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
      Lovely sunny day and warm by lunchtime. At last!

Got the official ok to move to the big plot today, so that's me happy

Started moving stuff about and getting rid of some rubbish.... it's gonna be a long job to sort it out how I want, but I'll get there eventually. At least I have space to breathe now, instead of trying to cram everything in.
      A big shed woo hoo! and no onion white rot, I'm told - that would be lovely.

new thread? My new allotment? Loads of pics showing each step of the way !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
        new thread? My new allotment? Loads of pics showing each step of the way !!
        As AP says Thelma, loads of pics. to show your progress, and congratulations on the new lotty
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All No frost and it was light at half five. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al - It's so good that it's lighter in the morning and staying lighter in the evening we just need the weather to settle down and for beast from the East to come and go then we can really start cracking on.

Taking my lady to St Georges Hospital again today, what have you guys got planned?
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

+4° here in North Hampshire and as Cads mentions getting lighter in the mornings, at least till Sunday morning.

Good luck at St George's Mrs Cads

I shall be over the plots, brassicas need potting on and onions need planting.

Have a great Thursday All

Comment

• Morning all. 8C and medium-light cloud. Congrats on the plot Thelma, fingers crossed for you about the white rot
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornings, no sun this morning, but dead calm and 6C so just popped all the seedlings out into the greenhouse for the extra light.

Comment

• Bright this morning, but really cold last night. Ice everywhere.

Didn't get up as early as I'd hoped. I'm getting a bit too good at ignoring the alarm clock... So, better get my skates on.

Have a good one, everyone. Good luck to Mrs Cadalot.

Comment

• Beautiful morning, sun and clouds, set to stay all day.
                      Got banking duties today, so will be popping into town very shortly
                      Daughter has phoned for a cash injection from her savings account. This account will have hardly anything left after, so it will be the bank of Mum and Dad thereafter .....
                      I don't want to even think about that ....
                      Have a great day folks
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all and it's a balmy 7 deg here.
                        A bit of excitement here this morning.
                        Irish TV are making a documentary about victims of the Spanish flu and their relatives.
                        My husband's grandmother was one of these and died in her early 20's leaving a young family behind.
                        OH is being interviewed and then they are going to her grave in the cemetery.
                        Me,,,I am out walking to the library and then hopefully some gardening.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning n'alln'all

Choice today for me...loads more domestic stuff or stonks of paperwork

A bit of each no doubt....

Have a great day peeps..see ya later!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon, dull and cold but dry, not much gardening done today just provoking out some seedlings, petunias and Liberia, also bought some strawberry plants from Lidle, so will start hardening them off over the next fortnight, then plant them, I am thinking of using a shoe pouch mat for that, and was wondering could anyone tell me if they take a lot of watering, I have sowed five different varieties of marigolds one being Mexican marigolds as someone said it was good for controlling couch grass, four up through and still waiting on the Mexican ones to show:rolleyes, right need to go and feed terms boy's, enjoy your evening, as it will soon be the weekend
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ the above should have read pricking out some seedlings and not provoking, as if I would provoke anyone or an thing

Comment

• Good evening all
                                Not a lot of gardening done here as it started raining this afternoon.
                                Reading up stuff about gardening instead.
                                Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...