No announcement yet.

Pond.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have laughed at quite a few Pat & Mike jokes. Even with my last name being Smith and my mother's last name being Malone and a long list of Pat, Mike, James, Daniel, etc. in my family a good Pat & Mike joke never offended me.

Political correctness has taken some good clean honest humor out of some situations unfortunately.

"Pat and Mike were sitting in a bar talking about death. Pat says to Mike, “Mike, when I die, I want you to get the finest bottle of Irish Whiskey and pour it over my grave.”

Mike replies, “Surely, my old friend. But would you mind if I strained it through my bladder first?”"
    Last edited by DWSmith; 14-09-2017, 10:37 PM.
    Nutter's Club member.

Comment

front garden pond

for those of us with serious pond envy, this is one of the "ponds" where I live Outdoor Activities | Activities for Kids | Weddings | Bowhill
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SelkirkAlex; 15-09-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DWSmith View Post
        rary,
        I have no intention of offending you but
        Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Rary dropped some money down a crack in the rocks and he was trying to dig it out?
        DW you will have noticed that VC doesn't have the same concerns as you
        But its a long road without a turn
        And just to inform you I take no offence from anything aimed at me but to be truthful I would rather it was money aimed at me
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Who else would I be rude to, rary? Its difficult sometimes as I was always told to respect the elderly

Comment

Burn!!!
            Last edited by DWSmith; 15-09-2017, 06:47 PM.
            Nutter's Club member.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I was always told to respect the elderly
              So I take it you hold yourself in high respect
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Yes I do, rary, but I respect you even more. Didn't I read earlier that you have difficulty getting up - it must be so upsetting for you not to be young and agile any more. If you need someone to haul you to your feet, just call and I'll come running to assist you.

Comment

^^You two you're both young you know,the end
                  I miss BMs pond & wonder if anythings growing around it & what it looks like now & how he's doing & everything. It's nice to see the updates of the ponds. I'd add my small pond but it's only about 1 x 1 ft big,not really a pond (it is to me ).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X