No announcement yet.

Summer hols?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping to get my little Triffid away for a short break to the Isle of Wright as she promised an old friend that she would go over and visit her. She is building her self up to it, but is feeling a little down as she can barely manage stairs these days unless they have two handrails, and finds it impossible to get up from a normal height WC.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Off to the Silver Coast in Portugal..can't wait..
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Lets hope Mrs Cads gets her break

We will be spending our customary 3 weeks in South Devon a mixture of visiting family and kicking back

Comment

Another good excuse for a trip down south, Nicos?

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2...europe-largest

Comment

Every days a holiday now I'm retired, nothing distant booked this year waiting for an operation that may now be next year at the speed the NHS are currently running at, so could have gone away. Aiming for Lewis and Harris again next year, love the Hebrides.

Comment

No hols for me this year
              He-Pep!

Comment

Was away last week. We went west to Cosford museum and stayed in Wolverhampton (nice meal). Then up the M6 bearing right and drove through the Dales (Our first time) and headed on to kendle and the Lakes. Stayed around the lakes for 3 days then East to York for one day, down to lincolnshire for one day and then home again.
                In all our decades neither of us had been north of Blackpool/Hull so much new experience was enjoyed. there is so much beauty in the UK that we intend at least one holiday each year to sample it even if we do another in foreign parts.

Comment

^^^^^ You should see the Highlands and Islands Kevin!!
                  He-Pep!

Comment

Kevin I totally agree - there are too many people who never venture anywhere in the UK - I've been lucky enough to do lots of travelling with work in the UK and we have a wonderful and beautiful country (TIP: Aberdeen in December is COLD)

We've spent the last few years travelling around for multiples of summer weddings, this year we've only got 1 so have booked 5 days in Malaga to see my mum. Looking forwards to the sun in my hair and the sand between my toes

Comment

Sand in your hair and sunburn between your toes more like.
                      He-Pep!

Comment

Actually more like sunburn on my head and sand everywhere!!

Comment

La gravelle in 3 weeks for my anuall fishing break then that place in crete the week after which sounds like a load of horses
                          When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

I've just left Amsterdam and when visiting the nearby town of Haarlem saw a lady growing a lovely collection of potted hymalasian balsm
                            Follow my grow and cook your own blog

https://tabularasa.org.uk/
                            Wordpress Reader: Tabularassa99
                            Facebook: https://mfacebook.com/tabularasathrive
                            Instagram: Tabularasathrive

Comment

Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
                              that place in Crete which sounds like a load of horses
                              You've lost me there Jonny!
                              He-Pep!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                                Another good excuse for a trip down south, Nicos?

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2...europe-largest
                                I can only dream....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X