No announcement yet.

Pastures New....time for a new Moderator or two

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does a weed fairy or a chicken need a pasture?

Answers must be confined to a 15000 word essay titled 'Moderation In All Things'
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

He said you wanted pasturised
      'Cause pasturised is best
      She says Ernie I'll be happy
      If it comes up to me chest
      And that tickled old Ernie (Ernie)
      And he drove the fastest milkcart in the west

Comment

Good ole Benny

I am not one for cryptic clues Lumpy but hopefully the truth will out in the future.....and no, VC and I are not running off into the sunset....we are too old to run...well VC is

Comment

Ernieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And he drove (I'm sure his name was Trigger) the fastest milkcart in the ....................
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

One lunchtime Ted saw Ernie's horse and cart outside her door
            It drove him mad to find it was still there at half past four
            And as he leaped down from of his van
            Hot blood through his veins did course
            And he went across to Ernie's cart
            And he didn't half kick his horse
            Who's name was Trigger (Trigger)
            And he pulled the fastest milkcart in the west

Comment

Who would "Sue" be, Lumpy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1xvyTdBZI

Comment

Many thanks to both of you for the time you have put into your roles....you'll be missed in an official capacity I am sure..........I think
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  My boring, middle aged psudonim?. alter ego VC......................anyhow you are only jealous VC as you walk slowly (don't blame me blame the ex weed fairy) towards the site of happiness........

Comment

Is the GR opening for the leaving party?

Comment

No! probably my last Mod statement

Comment

Crikey, two going at once, bit of a shocker.

You've both been such excellent moderators and I will be very sorry to see you leave your posts. But thanks so much for keeping this place running nice and smoothly and making it such a lovely place to be. You are much appreciated.
                        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Well! What to say other than all else have said!

You will be surely missed! The pair of you! a shame really, as you both did an exceptional role in the positions you "Volunteered" for!

You'll miss it n be back shortly I'm sure!

But sincerely! Many Thanks from me!
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

I am sure I talk on behalf of VC with this comment....we were part of a team who made collective decisions and you have to remember we are users too

Thank you for the kind words anyway

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind words I'll still be here, but on the norty side of the fence.
                              If you'd like to experience life at the sharp end of my pointy stick, you have until Friday
                              Please don't tempt me though as I don't want to brush off the cobwebs its gathered since last used

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Thanks everyone for your kind words I'll still be here, but on the norty side of the fence.
                                If you'd like to experience life at the sharp end of my pointy stick, you have until Friday
                                Please don't tempt me though as I don't want to brush off the cobwebs its gathered since last used
                                Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                                I am sure I talk on behalf of VC with this comment....we were part of a team who made collective decisions and you have to remember we are users too

Thank you for the kind words anyway
                                That's what I'm worried about! Now on this side we have serious competition!
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X