Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FUN) Summer Holidays......Rainy Bay (FUN)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    Yoooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo is anybody here sang Lumpy in her musical sing song voice which sounded like fingernails being dragged down a blackboard.

She knew that the Daft Duck and Ex Weeder were at the Ex Mod Revializing Spa where they could get psychological help and unlimited mud baths for the trauma of dealing with the grow it (Ha Ha) community.

Lumpy sniggered as she thought about all of her attempts to grow a money tree, a varicose vein eliminator and a trunk lift berry bush and knew that other gardners had as much trouble as she did but with the more mundane aspects of radish and carrots.
    As nobody answered her trumpeting call she decided that she was on her own and so would have a go at.......
    Getting rary a hammer and nail!!!!
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Rary, mind that.. but it was too late
      MEDIC cried Lumpy
      Round the corner amid much kerfuffle and screeching of tyres came...
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

............Nicos, on her penny farthing, wearing her matron's outfit she'd found in Hattie Jacques' dressing up box!

"Oooh Matron" said rary, as he clutched his left hand, which appeared to be firmly attached to the camel's................

Comment

toenail (remembering a previous thread)......................

The camel was trying in vain to bite Rary on the..................
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Bum....p that had appeared on his ........
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 14-07-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

boing boing boing........................the noise made everyone turn towards Rary and look at his bum....p.

Its not coming from me shouted an indignant Rary its coming from the other side of the hedge.

Everyone turned towards the hedge and saw a head appearing and then disappearing at regular intervals.

'By Jove I think I've cracked the problem' shouted the unmistakeable voice of Cad.
              'I have a solution to all my slug problems and I intend to trademark it, make squillions of pounds and retire to an island paradise.

Lumpy was the first to see the bouncing Cad and promptly fell over laughing................as the others watched with open mouths he came fully into view bouncing up and down on a pogo stick singing at the top of his voice..........

'Squish the sluggies...............squish the sluggies.......squish squish squish...........

Scarey and VC were holding onto each other desparately trying not to wee themselves with laughing, GL was ...................
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

..........rolling around on the ground, clutching his sides, tears streaming down his cheeks (that's face cheeks, Lumpy!).
                Lumpy wobbled over GL and reached out her hand to help him to his feet. Heaving and tugging she managed to pull GL into a sitting position and she flopped down beside him, both gasping for breath.
                The ground was a bit slippery where GL had been rolling around and was strangely discoloured.
                Scarey and VC came for a closer look, holding their noses in case GL had done something unspeakable!!
                But he hadn't, although the slugs couldn't agree. You see, GL had inadvertently managed to find a way to crush hundreds of slugs at once by rolling on them.
                Meanwhile, Cad continued bouncing and counting...............6, 7, 8................

Comment

9..................come to me my sluugy slime.

He was very happy in his big floppy hat, designer wellies and mankini. (the mind boggles and I do hope he sees this) until that is he saw his now arch nemesis GL who had inadvertantly designed the worlds first slug roller.

Rary, VC, Scarey and Lumpy were intrigued because the slugs had actually surfaced from the depths of the soil at GL's silent command......................

Comment

So, thought rary, GLs a slugger, they're rare, I wonder if I could be his manager and start a club "The Sluggers Mayhem Club, and I wonder what that thing Cad`s bouncing on, is it one of those mo-Jo things that they are all talking about
                    Last edited by rary; 15-07-2017, 06:07 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

And why are there so many slugs about here?
                      Last edited by rary; 15-07-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X