My dream has come true

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dream has come true

Pick up the keys tomorow of my new fishery which for the next 12 monrhs ive got sole fishing rights to then open to the public as a brand new fishery .
    God i dreamed of this for ever and im around 14 hours of my dream coming true.
    Sorry its not gardening but i cant contain my excitement.
    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Excellent news Jonny, have you bought the fishery?
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

No bm just the lease will put a picture up once they are uploaded to photobucket.
      Last edited by jonny the plant pot; 28-03-2017, 08:45 PM. Reason: Cant spell for toffee
      When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

Is it well stocked?
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Comment

Where is it..................& don't say Leeds............

Comment

Its stocked with carp to 30lb with the best so far been 26lb tench to double figures giant gold fish to 20lb chub to 7lb and trout to double figures but new stock will be added after the summer when its netted to work out an exact stock.

Comment

Sounds brilliant.

Comment

Hope so means alot

Comment

Whereabouts is it?

Comment

Sent you a pm bm

Comment

Bm your box is full .....

Comment

Try again.

Comment

Fantastic, good for you. So good to hear about people realising dreams
                            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Sent ok..
                              Sorry for not revealing it publicly at the moment but due to fact some of ny fish are liked to eat i cant take the risk till full security is in place.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X