No announcement yet.

What makes a good blog?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take my suggestions with a huge grain of salt (salt block?) because, "What do I know?"

1. Write about topics in which you are interested. If you are not really interested in the topic you'll bore yourself and others. If you are really interested in the topic then chances are that others are too.

2. Write about what you know on those topics. You'll be passing along information that others may very greatly appreciate.

3. Write about what you don't know about those topics. Others may know and can help you fill in more information about your topics in future writings.

4. Include photos. At times a picture can be worth more than a thousand words.

5. Try to stay as upbeat and positive as you honestly can.

6. If something gets you down then share it but don't dwell on it endlessly.

For what it's worth ...

Good luck!
    Last edited by DWSmith; 23-03-2017, 12:50 PM.
    Nutter's Club member.

Comment

The pop bottle is brilliant, Alan, very clever.

Thank you DW they are very useful points...
      Before you spray a single thing,
      sit down and read the silent spring.

Comment

no blog can be a favourite for very long. as you get progressing, reader may not progress as much or expectations could vary. as more the attention from readers , more the market wants the bloggers content and then content can move from casual/detailed to professional and attractive and become star blogger.

so in my purposes for me a good blog is https://notjustgreenfingers.wordpress.com/ because:

1. They never wanted it be commercial

2. it was so detailed, and when new cycle started..they just stopped instead to blobbering the same.

3. it is not just about gardening, but its about the life out side the gardening ..like how the produce is handled and how sufficient or insufficient. time management between garden home and family etc.

4.it is not hobby growing but its part of lfe ,so no expencive growing stuff etc.

5. the blogger is not at all seed-a-holic which I want to become

in concluson writing a blog for readers is not so entertaining to self unless it has monitory rewards/expectations in my opinion.

Comment

I see primarily a good blog is not always a planned blog. A set of writing and computer skills are beneficial tools. Elfeda I like that blog very much.
          Before you spray a single thing,
          sit down and read the silent spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X