Spam emails

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam emails

How many do you get? Just today I have blocked five more. Purporting to be from ebay, john lewis, JS, aldi and boots (2). Sometimes they're from the Phillippines, sometimes the States, sometimes Germany, but all pretty much the same format, either offering free vouchers or money off etc.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

There were 12 waiting for me when opened my emails this morning

Comment

3 - 4 a day, mostly pretending to be from Paypal....
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

My email provider skims off most of them into a spam folder. A quick glance to confirm they're all spam and then they're deleted.
        A few still wriggle through - usually from "my" bank

Comment

it doesn't seem to matter how often you block them or mark as spam, they change their address slightly (how many PO boxes can there be in the Phillippines, for goodness sake?!), and reappear.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

I had three today that my Amazon password had been changed as requested, all different names but all the same email sender/carrier?
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

On a regular basis I win the Spanish Lottery, all I haveto do is send my bank details and pin number......

Comment

I get very few, 1 or 2 a week, and they always get directed to the spam folder by the mail provider. Not seen any in my main folder for some time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X