No announcement yet.

Clutter!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did take two bin bags of old children's stuff to my mum to give to the refuge so that's some decluttering done.....
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Yesterday was J day
      2 Jugs - charity box
      Jam jars for re-use - moved to garage
      Jars - no further use despite being hoarded - to recycling
      Jewellery - broken and odd earrings chucked
      Jumper - with hole in - binned.

Cleared some more cupboard space

Sorted a load of duplicate seed packets out to take to seedswap on Saturday

Comment

• Today is K for Kitchen day
        May includes Keys too, as I had all the door locks changed recently but there may be some old keys here; knickers , koalas and kangaroos (yes, really, I have some!)

Comment

• Don't know if this counts as k or d but I sorted out a kitchen drawer yesterday - calpol syringes & spoons recycled, pens back in the pen holder, old toothbrushes to garage for bicycle chain cleaning, baby spoons forks and knives for the refuge when I see mum at easter.

Have already told OH off for putting an incorrect item in there!
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Have jumped ahead to t and put 4 tops in the garage for oil rags.....
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Today was K for Kitchen day so I tackled a couple of drawers - packed with utensils whose use eludes me - like things to extract juice from oranges without peeling them? or making butter curls (life's too short)!
              Does anyone else have 5 tin openers? Trouble is, I don't know which is the best so don't know which to throw
              I've chucked a lot of utensils and washed and sorted the remainder.
              Also 2 koalas and a panda have crawled into the charity box.
              Getting there

Friday is L day - maybe lounge, living room, larder or lavatory
              Leather, linen, lace, lamps, lantern, lipstick, leggings..........etc.

Comment

• Took a few bits to work yesterday, but nothing going in today.
                Hopefully might try some sorting out later
                To be honest, stuff is making its way back in (upstairs at least) and I must have de cluttered on the way out, cause there's nothing to get rid of.
                Will keep trying VC, great thread
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• NEWS UPDATE.......
                  OFFER ACCEPTED.........
                  PUBLIC NOTICE ISSUED....................SOOOOOOOOOO...........
                  7 DAYS OF SQUEEKY BUM TIME, WE'RE IN THE LAPS OF THE GODS...............................
                  (it's a repo property)

Comment

• Ooooh exciting MrsW.

My daughter and granddaughter came over today for 5 hrs. I have a big O birthday this year and intend to have a party. The idea I had when I bought the shed was that it would resemble a greek taverna. My daughter is taken with the idea which is why she was here. So we've gone off course alphabetwise and our todays letter was "S" for shed. D and GD sorted shed and I stood at the sink washing the stuff that was coming back into the house. Shed now ready for taverna-ising.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• A whole rainy Saturday, and I've done no de-cluttering at all. In fact I don't seem to have done much of anything.
                      Where did the day go?
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• L was yesterday and all I managed were Lettuce and Lovage seeds for today's seed swap.
                        I took along some books and magazines and a big bag of seeds - and only brought back a few packets - honest

Today was M day so I shall count the bag of Magazines as today's effort

Tomorrow is N day - Not sure what that will be?
                        Nuts are all that I can think of

Comment

• Ive got waaay behind on this decluttering malarky. Never mind, will have a fresh start Monday. All I've decluttered today is a fajita kit into mine and OH's tummies for dinner......
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post

Tomorrow is N day - Not sure what that will be?
                            Nuts are all that I can think of
                            We're all nuts so that includes all of us.

However, I have two very large cherry trees in my garden. I've never had a cherry off of either of them as the fruit is stolen by birds and mice before it's ripe. If you class the stones as nuts we've cleared them out of the shed.
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Another day of 7 hrs decluttering. I have sympathy with Rary. My children are slave drivers. Yesterday, after my daughter left, I went T3sc0 for some essentials. When i got home I took in the stuff that needed to go in the freezer but couldn't park close enough to the house to unload everything. I sat down with a glass of wine with the intention of drinking it and doing the "homework" my daughter had left me with. I woke up several hours later with undrunk wine in front of me.

I'm now exhausted again, I've taken painkillers because I hurt AND she's taking a sicky tomorrow and will be whipping me into action again!!!!

My propagator has been removed from the kitchen to the shed. Poor little seedlings will be cold down there. There's no leccy so I can't plug their home in.
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Sofa, armchair, throw, left over bedroom carpet all went to another home yesterday.
                                Quite a few bits of catering items i.e. Napkins, plates knives and forks all put aside to donate to local football club.
                                Tried to get our daughter to take a couple of 'bits' today, no luck, they will be up on tomorrow's charity shop run.
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X