No announcement yet.

Belated Birthday Wishes PyreneesPlot.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argggh.............hope I'm not too late ..........hope it was a good 'un PP!!
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Oh gosh, well thank you and hello. How lovely - I go awol for eight months and still get more happies on here than cards in the post.

I had rather fallen out of love with my garden for various reasons - the slugs have been vanquished but the voles have taken over and ate just about half of everything I planted out in 2016, including the only seed that germinated of my home bred chilli . We had a cold drought, then a hot one and germination rates were dreadful, so I just rather chucked in the towel. And then I had to dig up and bin 200 odd leeks that had become infested with onion fly.

World events were/are a little distracting too!

But on the positive side I was fit and well enough to get out and about visiting bits of France with the tent for the first time in a few years. And I finally replaced my ancient motorcycle with a new one. A lot of running in then followed ...

All in all, The Vine rather suffered the consequences but I am now back. Sorry

The seeds have been ordered, beds piled up with muck and a brand new Hugelkultur bed is ready to be planted.
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good to see you back and hope you had a Happy Birthday.
        Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

YEY!!!...PP is in the building

great to see you back- at least this year can't be worse than last????

Hope you had a lovely birthday?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Belated happy birthday to you PP. Good to see you back.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X