Beards

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which one specifically VC ?
    There's long thin and pointy!!! and one that looks like its been dipped in loo cleaner or summat.
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

The one that looks like a guinea pig on his chin and that silly bit of string one!

Comment

I think beards certainly do suit some but not others ......
        My DH has a shaving 'holiday' usually on our two weeks off work - but it just looks like a patchy mess!!!!!

My only experience of a bearded gent was eons ago as a shy 17 year-old lass- he was a mature 20 year-old(???) and I was pleasantly surprised at how soft his beard felt, as I expected it to be rather sharp and bristly!!!

Aaah, fond memories! . (Hasten to add as just read back, it was only a kiss!!!!!)
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

yeh ok suzie ;0

with my beard I know how it rolls
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

....................! :d
            Last edited by SusieG; 15-01-2017, 08:49 PM.
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Contrary to the advice of several of my teachers, I put off shaving until my 13th birthday.

Now that I work from home and rarely leave my house and land I don't shave but about once every 2 weeks whether I need it or not.

I no longer enjoying having a beard or long hair but shaving and haircuts annoy me too.

Chest hair, back hair, hair on the back of my ears, ear lobe hair, but not much on top of my head. I'm a mess! It could almost be a full time job if I wanted to stay looking neat.
              Last edited by DWSmith; 15-01-2017, 11:30 PM.
              Nutter's Club member.

Comment

Why is it that when a man starts losing his hair on his head it seems to emigrate to his nose and shins?
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Same as women Lumpy, when we reach a certain age you will notice that your eyebrows end up on your chin...or so I'm told!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    Same as women Lumpy, when we reach a certain age you will notice that your eyebrows end up on your chin...or so I'm told!
                    Unfortunately, I already know this as I could give Fu Man Choo a run for his money without the trusty tweezers.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Contrary to most women I love hairy men as long as it's not bristly. Dunno why!
                      I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Currently sporting this....

Attached Files
                        <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Originally posted by cptncrackoff View Post
                          Currently sporting this....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71166[/ATTACH]
                          Mummy, Santa's dyed his beard.......................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I know.. it's curly and fluffy and everything I was hoping for!
                            <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Beards are better curly & fluffy than stubbly & scratchy
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X