Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes me happy?

1) The days are getting longer.
    2) I'm inside where it's warm instead of outside in the subzero Fahrenheit cold and snow.
    3) That I got to see the whole family in our house on Christmas day and that everyone is healthy.
    4) That one of the dogs is released from his 6 weeks of post surgery restrictions as of today and he's doing great.

I didn't get my one Christmas wish but hopefully by next Christmas we'll have a new and better president.
    Nutter's Club member.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWSmith View Post

I didn't get my one Christmas wish but hopefully by next Christmas we'll have a new and better president.
      Did your hitman let you down ?
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Oh Oh Oh I’m having an urge and the slightest ‘want to’ moment.

After 18 months of life being turned upside down l want to grow something. The garden space (which was tiny to start with) is now even smaller as I’ve tried to organise it into a no effort required space. But...................I definitely have a seed tingle even though I had to cancel my ready grown baby plants.

Fingers crossed for me people I’m going in, well interweb searching.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Just walking, no pain, no breathlessness. Happy days
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• After what feels like an age, I've been in the garden can't tell you how happy an afternoon in the frosty sunshine made me lots to do but I'm looking forward to the challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
              Did your hitman let you down ?
              Do you know one?
              Nutter's Club member.

Comment

• Five eggs from five girls..its nice to see dopey doras light blue eggs again.

Comment

• happy to have my endorphines working,YAY
                  Out of my 5 hens,still getting 4 perday
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Sounds like your Hendorphines are working too, LD

My happy is buying cheap compost ready for next year, cheap hyacinths and orchids;
                    Telling a lady in Morries about the cheap hyacinths in HB-------and off she scuttled;
                    Telling a man in Morries that there were cheap red onions (8p) for his chili con carne around the corner;
                    Chatting to a man about kalettes which had been reduced to 5p! If I hate them at least I don't have to grow them next year!
                    Its been a bit of a chatty afternoon.

Comment

• Youngest had first ever sleepover with grandparents and eldest, while OH and I had a night away in London - our first night without children in over 5 years!

Youngest was perfectly happy, climbing into bed for a cuddle with grandma at 4am.

London was fun, including cycling round Hyde park on rented city bikes plus an uninterrupted night's sleep - bliss
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Warm house makes me especially happy today; -19*F/-28*C.
                        Nutter's Club member.

Comment

• First germination results of the new season

Calendula Pot Marigold sown just 3 days ago.

Comment

• With only a few hours left before the end of the year - this thread has absolutely skelped the @rse off the 'Rant thread'.

Conclusive, scientifically proven, and utterly undeniably correct that the folks on here are more happy than ranty.
                            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X