No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...week 6 in the 'Big lurgy household'...and I do believe my voice is actually starting to return

I might sound like a teenage lad with a sore throat.....but at least I can actually say a few things now
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Please to hear that Nicos

Comment

• Beautiful sunshine 20' C in the GH.
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• That at least someone has sunshine

Oh and bread and butter pud with yellow custard, toasties, late Christmas presents and me and the girls feeling better than we did last week.

Comment

• Today I received the first letter from my Great Grand daughter written unaided and she is not yet 6 years old.
            Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• This Guy..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJdzYY_Fas
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Greenleaves sending goodies through the post! I shall be looking forward to the thump of seeds on the door mat towards the end of the week thanks Greenleaves
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Sat in the club wife with a large wine, me pint of Hobgoblin and most important friends................
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Having dental treatment without an injection - and it didn't hurt one bit
                    Back in two weeks for my new tooth to be fitted.
                    Imagine - I'm lying there mouth wide open, dentist with fingers in my mouth and his stomach rumbled - right next to my ear. I couldn't even bite my lip to stop giggling - just think serious thoughts!

Before you ask, I don't have dentures - I'm just brave

Comment

• That VC has been so very brave when faced with my idea of a living nightmare...........Oh I have to go in April.......and breathe.................
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Finally cleaning 2 fish tanks - ty VC for helping kick me up the rear
                        Grapes starting threads with dodgy titles
                        That lovely clean feeling when you shower after doing grotty jobs
                        Sitting down for 5 mins with a cuppa, toastie and the vine
                        Getting a mahoosive seed parcel
                        My girls being fairly good.

Comment

• having a little time down the plots,and a bit more clear up,got MR to flat pack a thick plastic not fit for anything shelving unit with a hammer,and pick up a bit of debri inside the grow barn, a turn around from this am's latest little chat,herump,i can now put the mallet away
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That a classic song can be given new fire when a differant singer has a go........

Disturbed - Sounds Of Silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Eating spinach - its horrible. My mouth's all dry! Yuk
                              Why am I on the Happy thread? Because I can get rid of all my spinach seeds as I have no intention of growing any!
                              Its so awful even the dogs won't eat it

Comment

• 2 nice clumps of frog spawn in't pond..................
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X