• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Maybe she thought I wanted to fix her computer
    Why is her computer broken?, and if it is ,you should fix it:

Originally posted by bramble View Post
    Oh the joys of getting old. VC.
    Speaking from experience bramble, you dont have to be old to be deaf
    Last edited by rary; 28-01-2017, 07:20 PM.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ^^^pardon??!
      sigpic

Comment

• Why Jay? What did you do?
        Did you blame the dog?

Comment

• I think the dog gets blamed for a lot.
          A bit late tonight but had been out for a meal with our son and his family, the meal was very nice and after my wife and I had a nice quiet night and was listening to some music for a change now it's bed time, enjoy what's left of the weekend, keep warm and safe have a good day tomorrow no when I see the time make that today. Goodnight
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Mornin bacon butties n'all!
            Hibou says hi too....jumping all over the bed and giving me catupuncture has certainly got my attention

Another day of domestics/spring cleaning for me...but not just yet.....time for a nice mug or two of tea..
            Help yrselves...kettle is on.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, just finished by bacon and mushroom roll Nicos we've had snow only a sprinkling so no snowman.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Full of cold again. OH taking eldest to lidl this morning. Drinking fresh lemon & ginger to clear my nose - tastier than a bag. Raining all day so trying to keep children entertained - may take them for a trip to the attic to play while we sort through boxes of stuff we haven't opened since we moved......
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All Sunny and bright with frost here. Only one for breakfast today so an easy morning. Enjoy your Sunday
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Whrn we woke up the place was white with frost but neits gone and I think rain is on the way. Just finished our full Irish. Bacon, egg, tomato and mushrooms. Our weekly treat, oh, and a couple of mugs of tea.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, suns up too! We had some wet snow yesterday for,a while too Bren, but it didn't last. All this talk about bacon is making me hungry, unfortunately there is none in the house, maybe that's a good thing.
                      Off out for our daily walk later, that's a week we have been doing it now with Friday off. Wonder how long it takes before you feel the benefits of it?
                      Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Soup on the go now - butternut squash and sweet potato for packed lunches

Comment

• How do you make your butternut squash FF I have one sitting in the fridge and want to make soup with it but not sure if I need to peel and/or roast first

Comment

• I peel it and roast it for about 40 minutes Rary with the sweet potato an onion and a drizzle of oil. Veg stock and salt and pepper in the soup maker and it's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                              Off out for our daily walk later, that's a week we have been doing it now with Friday off. Wonder how long it takes before you feel the benefits of it?
                              Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day.
                              Jay I always feel better after a walk so I'd say the benefits are instant, it's good for your mind as well as your health.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Totally agree Bren!

Rary, I half my butternut squash and sweet potatoes, remove seeds from squash put a clove of garlic in each half of squash. Shake a little olive oil over squash and potatoes and roast in oven until soft. Scoop flesh from skins into a pot and squeeze garlic from skin,add stock and wizz until smooth. You can even add some chilli if you like. Look up Lorraine Pascales recipe for it, she has a delicious one. Enjoy....yum!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X