X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you were out of bed before you set it alight Snoop

Comment

• Nice day today, better halfs birthday so out for lunch with some of the family.

Comment

• Good morning all,nice to see and feel the sun for a while,happy birthday Better half enjoy your lunch,have a good day all.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, tremendous rain during the night but sun is trying its hardest to show face. Happy Birthday BBH, hope you have a lovely day.
          Enjoy your Friday everyone and have a great weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, note the absence of the word good . We've had sleet already and snow forecast for later.

I so hate winter

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              No idea about a solar powered one, but I've had my eye on this ....and it doesn't need sunlight!
              https://www.thesolarlightcompany.co....ed-by-gravity/

Might that interest you?
              There seem to be quite a few makes on the market.
              Not very bright, but it might be just enough?...have a look at a few YouTube videos....
              That looks pretty cool. Thanks for that.

Too fancy for the shed though.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                Try https://www.powerbee.co.uk/solar-lig...hed-light.html I did a trial of his shed lights and solar lights a couple of years ago and mine and the brother in law I bought one for are still going strong, he has his installed in his P&T shed where his wife, well you get the picture
                Cheers CAD !!!

Ordered the one at £38.99 today - can't wait, thanks ever so much for the link.
                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                  Try https://www.powerbee.co.uk/solar-lig...hed-light.html I did a trial of his shed lights and solar lights a couple of years ago and mine and the brother in law I bought one for are still going strong, he has his installed in his P&T shed where his wife, well you get the picture
                  Ooh! Just the information i’ve been looking for. Until my electrician son makes the time to install electrics to my she shed (I’ve waited more than 2 years) it is pretty much useless in the winter. I have a load of dolls house stuff hanging around in my lounge that I’m reluctant to take down to the shed. It’s a mainly winter hobby but no use to me if I have to search for stuff with the aid of a torch. I would like to work down there but indoors is fine as long as the things i’m not currently working on are stored elsewhere.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                    Ooh! Just the information i’ve been looking for. Until my electrician son makes the time to install electrics to my she shed (I’ve waited more than 2 years) it is pretty much useless in the winter.
                    That's it for me JanieB.
                    I'm restricted to weekends now due to the early nights.
                    I want to potter around/de-stress for a little time in the shed after work.

I have a battery operated light, but it takes 6 batteries to use and is not that bright.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Remembrance Day....must find my poppy....
                      I made a couple out of felt a few years back cos you can't get them over here.
                      The French politicians and service men apparently wear cornflowers (Interesting that they both grew wild in the battlefields)...but I've never seen the general population wearing them.
                      My grandpa and his brothers were all at Ypres and the Somme, and all survived....but I'll reflect on their lost friends and what they went through today.

Apart from that...enjoy your weekend peeps
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All - Remembrance Day and rain seem to go together - have a good one people
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Lest we forget

Hope you have a good Saturday all

Comment

• Good Morning All My youngest has his 40th birthday today. I'm enjoying Room Service. It's a bit drizzly and chilly. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Any chance of #15 Mods?....this one is getting slow

Ta muchly

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                                Any chance of #15 Mods?....this one is getting slow

Ta muchly
                                Careful, GL or they'll be telling you to come back and do it yourself

Morning All Its raining. Not much else to say really.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X