This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All

Spent a relaxing day shelling dried beans, the greenhouse was lovely and warm in the sun but quickly began to cool from 15.00.

As a result I have 4 packets of 20 Golden Gate flat podded French beans available if any one is interested?

Large, flattened, sunny yellow pods are set off nicely by the vigorous, dark green plants, making it easy to see the handfuls of beans. The pods are tasty and stringless even when they mature at almost 25cm (10") long and 2.5cm (1") wide. Enjoy them sautéed in butter for a melt-in-your-mouth side dish. White seeds.

Pods hold well on plant and are completely stringless even at maturity. Produces huge yields

Just pm me your address and I will send them.....normal seed swap rules apply.

Comment

• Like the sounds of those GL - love flat podded beans PM on its way please

Comment

• Your wish is my command VC

Comment

• Its OK GL, I don't have a pointy stick any more
          Thank you!

Comment

• Good evening, was cold first thing this morning, down at -1c showing in the car, once the boy's went to school I took the dog out for a walk, we went over the fields and after all the rain we have had here it was very mucky under foot, but I did enjoy the walk,shortly after that it started to rain again, in the afternoon we had to go to school to see how the boy's are doing, then after school my wife had the younger two and I had the older two, after tea I was out in the greenhouse where I cleaned some geraniums for storing over the winter, but some time wonder if it's worth the bother as I can buy the very cheaply in Morrisons in the spring, though I do like the thought of being able to have plants without spending money. So, now on the short run to the weekend, but don't worry it only lasts two days then it's just five days till the next one well keep safe and pass on a smile Goodnight

ps thanks GL
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Cad - Learn with stick to walk she must, Mmm Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All Flo - Coordination of limbs challenge is, told her there is no try, do or do not! Venture down stairs today planned is, will be within closer nagging distance, happier will I be
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good wishes from me you have
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

I will leave Flo and Cads to talk Yodanese

Warmed up over night and looks like rain will be arriving soon....

Got lots to be getting on with though that won't require getting too wet

Have a good Thursday all

Comment

• Morning all, dull looking out there today
                      Heating is keeping us warm and toasty though, this modern boiler is brilliant
                      Solicitors again this morning to take docs we forgot
                      Work this afternoon
                      Fat club tomorrow
                      What a boring life I'm living
                      Bring on the Spring
                      Have a great day everyone
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        Good grief NS...I could do with a few days of 'boring'!
                        Like to swap?

Lots more sewing for me again, but I'm hoping to plant out some lavander I bought a few weeks ago....

Have a gud'un peeps
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its wet out today so I'm glad I made the most of yesterdays sunshine.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• "Do or do not" is a good strategy, Cadalot. "Do not" is sometimes the better course but not always easy to accept. Do-notting drove my Dad to distraction at times.

Cloudy so not quite as cold. But still pretty chilly. Dogs to walk now, so I'd better step on it.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• morning all from the frozen north. Not actually freezing today, just feels like it.

Comment

• Morning, started off sunny but chilly now it's gone dull with a bit of a breeze! Off to the supermarket and then who knows. Hope you all have a lovely day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X