Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Quite nice here so far. Woken up full of cold Youngest back in school this morning, work for me. Hoping to get veg patch measured today if youngest and weather allows. OH back to dentist this morning - stitches have come loose and will probably need re-packing.

Right, time to get dressed...
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning its dry out just now so i'll do outdoor things early on. Enjoy your break NS
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, there are two things I hate in life one is ironing and the other is the dentist...hugs to both Nicos and Mr. HH, I feel your pain!
        It's dry this morning...first time since last Thursday the pavements have been dry. Not a lot happening today...oh it's my birthday so having a relaxing day I think. Had a relatively good sleep last night but feeling tired this morning, just up an hour and feel like having 40 winks already. Right better get a cuppa and wake myself up. Have a great day everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Jay Hope you have a great day!

Weather looks a little grey today so will be fussing over the indoor plants instead.

Have a good day all.
          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon HH. Who mentioned the dreaded dentist
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Thank you Marie.,
              sigpic

Comment

• Cloudy and a bit chilly here this morning. Apparently it's due to get very cold again towards the weekend, followed by a few days of heavy rain. Oh well... Mr Snoop has dug another bed (hooray), so that's all the potato beds done, and he'll be very disappointed if they just sit there, unused except by burgeoning weeds. So, the Dunluces will have to go in. Just hope they don't pop up before the cold spell is over.

Not much else to report. Seeds germinating slowly but surely. Might have to resow a few after the rose fell off my watering can and gave them a severe bash. Only brassicas and they're fairly quick to get going, so could have been worse.

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Morning,

Weather is wet and grey. I am off work this afternoon, so this morning I am going to relax before having to get ready for work.

Have a good day
                  Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon. Just had lunch with youngest - baguette with full fat cheddar and mini salamis. Happy birthday Jay and thanks Marie. Was thinking of mowing but ground quite spodgy.
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Thank you HH!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Happy birthday Jay hope you have a lovrly day and get spoiled.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Happy birthday, Jay.

Comment

• Thank you everyone...it's appreciated!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Happy birthday Jay!!

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...