No announcement yet.

Minor rant thread 2017

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Rant alert - just phoned the company responiaable? for the assessment........................my calm and honey filled chat off to the complaints dept to deal with so phone call due tomorrow (we will see).

Some of the reasoning behing the decision was outright lies - I did not know OH had a collasped lung 8 months ago?

I so want to be a coconut..........................
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• MY rant is poor lumpy,i know of a person that was placed in your possition,it was took to appeal,and was won,with an increase and back pay,also what about your MP,or his nurse at the clinic,we are all with you you lass,sending you unlimited supply of huggs and strength x,
      another rant has just come forth,why is it that when a person needs help the most,are they not singing from the same sheet off reality.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lumpy - I feel awful for you. I've been fortunate I've never had to claim anything - but from my outside perspective the system is broken

My rant - people who talk in capitals that I don't understand

RYNBRTO (I just made that one up )

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
          Lumpy - I feel awful for you. I've been fortunate I've never had to claim anything - but from my outside perspective the system is broken

My rant - people who talk in capitals that I don't understand

RYNBRTO (I just made that one up )
          That it took me ages to suss out this Vix - Right You Noisy Bloggers Remember To (w) Offal?
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^^ Lumpy you should know better - NCOTRT

(No Chatting On The Rant Thread)

Comment

• GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Having to talk to a customer service agent (that I waited 15mins to talk too anyway) that doesn't really care and talks a load of bull, then having to give up as I know it will just go nowhere. Guess I will be doing the delivery myself now and trialling at a later date.

Comment

• People who repeatedly ask the same question in the hope they get an answer they like!

Comment

• My bank account has been hacked. The only times I've used my card this weekend were to draw some money from an ATM and to pay for petrol. The bank have stopped my access to internet banking and have said that the payments were to a local restaurant. I have actually used said restaurant this weekend but I paid in cash. My cards have been stopped and I may have to wait a week before I receive new ones. There's no branch in our town.

I actually deleted the banks first 2 attempts to contact me as they've always said they would never contact me by email or phone. I eventually rang them. Complete PITA.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Week off work and weather forecast is not good!
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                      My bank account has been hacked. The only times I've used my card this weekend were to draw some money from an ATM and to pay for petrol. The bank have stopped my access to internet banking and have said that the payments were to a local restaurant. I have actually used said restaurant this weekend but I paid in cash. My cards have been stopped and I may have to wait a week before I receive new ones. There's no branch in our town.

I actually deleted the banks first 2 attempts to contact me as they've always said they would never contact me by email or phone. I eventually rang them. Complete PITA.
                      Make sure the bank reverses the fraudulent transactions. I had to chase up Nationwide for three months before they deleted mine and they'd already got my money as I pay by DD!
                      Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Not being able to go in for a drink as there is a very dense cloud of smoke covering half my garden because my cretin neighbour is burning what must be green waste.

Unfortunately no bye laws cover this in Croydon.
                        Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• The Outlaws (in-laws).

I don't know which is worse: The one who "says it like it is" as she puts it without considering how much hurt her comments may cause or the one who only rings me when he wants something and comes on the 'phone with a list of demands...........not so much as a "How are you?" He has multitudes of children and grandchildren who live locally and who he sees regularly but he seems to think I should sort his problems out.

And another rant (also concerning the outlaws). People who do not read instructions! If they actually read them they wouldn't have half as many problems.

Rant over. Now I'll go back to being the helpful sister in law for now and look for flights to Mars!

Comment

• After paying £100 to vet yesterday which included a consultation fee I get a text from them to say H is due his booster vaccination, please call for appointment! Could you not just have done it yesterday? Instead I will have to pay yet another consultation fee!
                            sigpic

Comment

• What is the world coming to?

Or is that a major rant?

Comment

• Hayfever!
                                I was perfectly fine during all that dry weather. Two days of rain/damp and I get hayfever again.

Maybe it's not hayfever after all....blight?
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X