No announcement yet.

Season's Greetings 2016

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time of year brings to mind those things in life that are most important. It reminds us to focus on all of the good things around us.

Christmas is a season of great joy, and, much like gardening at this time of year, a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future

So I wish all my virtual grape friends and their families peace, love, and much happiness in the Christmas season and throughout the New Year.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

Since you're all such luvly people I'm breaking one of my Golden Christmas Rules - the one about not sending cards But you're worth it

As its says - Merry Christmas

http://www.code-d.com/tesco-cards/te...-christmas.pdf

Rary, there are plenty more cards for every occasion

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Since you're all such luvly people I'm breaking one of my Golden Christmas Rules - the one about not sending cards But you're worth it.

........Classy!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Since you're all such luvly people I'm breaking one of my Golden Christmas Rules - the one about not sending cards But you're worth it

What to do VC is go and pick one that you like and mark it as coming from me

I wish You and all members of the Vine a peaceful time, and may your gardening dreams be achieved. All the best to you all
          Last edited by rary; 14-12-2016, 08:33 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Well,christmas is a good,and traditianol time to remember both people,and their acts off kindness,sooooooooooooo

MR and myself wish to say a big thankyou to you all,for the support given to us,a special one to BM for organizing the card,and those that sent lovely messages within it,also the person who sends me PM's now and again when i am down,you know who you are,bless you :,plus everyone else for kind words and support over the vine,
            and VC for the seeds,

A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all

XXXX
            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-12-2016, 07:50 AM. Reason: fixed colour
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Whether you do Christmas or not, I would like to wish everyone all the best and am glad I found such fantastic peeps who truly do deserve the best regardless of the time of year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, with fingers crossed for a fantastic growing year in 2017

Comment

I want to wish all the lovely peeps on here a very happy Christmas and a peaceful new year. Thank you all for your compsny over the years.Some of you have been on here with me for the last 10 years. I hope 2017 will be a good year for us all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the best people on the web..that is you lot.

Comment

A Happy and joyful Christmas to you all and may next year bring you peace, happiness and fulfilment in equal measure.

I don't do Bah Humbug I wake up every morning and am extremely grateful....
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Its not what you can give ..but what you can do..love you lot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZC3WB4S0n8

Comment

Merry Christmas one and all.

Comment

And...it's finally here!...yey!

Wishing you all a really lovely day...
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Merry Christmas Grapies!

Hope Santa has brought you many good things and you have a wonderful day, however you celebrate.
                            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Merry Christmas to grapes of all shapes, sizes and colours. Hope everyone has a great day.
                              sigpic
                              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X