What's the worse job you have to do?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    No compost should be stinky or putrid. It sounds like your ratio is not correct & needs more browns added.
    That's what I thought, never known compost go stinky or putrid unless it contains thick layers of grass clippings. Love the composty smell you normally get with compost when the ratios are right

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Digging out creeping buttercup and horsetail. All the other nasty jobs seem to have an end in sight, but these go on forever and take forever!
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

How long have you got?? Feeding our geese means squelching up to your calves in mud (please God - don't let me get stuck and fall over on my face), tidying up after my OH (please God - don't let me try to kill him again), sticking my hand down the drains to clear out all the silt and leaves (please God - I didn't know we had snails down there as well), and researching stuff on the internet for my OH please God - don't let me try to kill him yet again).
        I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X