Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Gardeners Rest Halloween Party............................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh for goodness sake....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

No ones pinned me yet
      Attached Files
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

VC and Nicos have now been pinned to the floor by no other than Snadger...................His extra weight has done the trick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tails on both knees have been applied...........................

Rary Rary where the piggen ell are you?

Oh no he has found the cocktails...........Janey Janey stop hm slurping else we won't be able to carry on.
        Last edited by Lumpy; 31-10-2016, 07:48 PM.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

The bar maid is useless! It took ages to get served. VC can I borrow your pointy stick for a second.

Comment

Potty has ust charged into the fray.......................look out SP he is heading your way!
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

or me.....................

Attached Files

Comment

No nails VC I have already told Rary........................

Comment

For g*d sake potty when have you ever seen a mod with a tail there?????

Comment

On the interweb in the night SP..............................

Comment

Potty's been around for a while and seen all manner of things of which we genteel Mods know naught

Comment

So you reckon VC.......watch out J-L is on an attack route.............................pig poo he missed.

Bren in the mean time was sipping tea quietly in the midst of the carnage until.........Greenleaves who was fed up being a victim planted a tail right on her teapot........

Rary, Rary - your fired...............
                        Last edited by Lumpy; 31-10-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Someone take off Rary's blindfold, he's fallen down the cellar opening again!

LEAVE THAT ALONE... No, really, it will make you ..
                          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Can you please go chase someone else! I can't run with this tray of drinks. VC and Bren are thrust!

Comment

Hot News - Scarey scores a goal by lobbing Lumpy into the Chilli competition..............

Comment

ermmmmm...builder's bum???...GL - is that you???
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X