Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^ ha ha ha!... LOVE that!
    You've put a big grin on my face...lovely way to start the day-thanks

* must remember to change the car clock....must remember to change the car clock.....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You're very welcome, Nicos. I was in tears of laughter at the cooker clock.
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Thanks BM!

*Must remember to alter the car clock !
        Always the one I forget, then heart-stopping panic halfway to work that I'm an hour late on Monday morning.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

There are some that say you can't make a blanket longer by cutting an inch off the bottom and sewing it onto the top. But, of course, it's possible....if you have a blanket swirling with temporal energy.

So in Spring, you cut the bottom off the blanket and sew it on the top.
          You get a Daylight Saving Blanket (long), and bedtime: -60 minutes

In Autumn you cut the top off the blanket and sew it on the bottom. You get a Daylight Saving Blanket (short) and bedtime: +60 minutes.
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            My clock should now read the right time as I didn't change it last time!
            Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one.
            ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

The clocks here also go back an hour tonight, so I'll still be three hours ahead of UK.

Comment

I hate winter darkness - but I'm thankful for the extra hour in bed as Mrs Balders is out on the town - 50% of the time this results in a 'heated discussion' when she finally rolls up home - if I log back in here at 4am you'll know it hasn't gone well.

Nonetheless I shall doubtless be feeling a little bleak when it starts getting dark at about 4.30 pm tomorrow.
                Scotland (and its farmers in particular) can bugger off if it means I can keep British Summer time
                In fact you can shove your brexit / remainer beefs... if you're not in favour of "Single/Double Summer Time" then you can 'naff orf' as Princess Anne puts it.
                sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

You ok Balders?
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Haven't wound my watches up in ages - at least they're right twice a day.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

B a m ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                        B a m ...
                        weird - that was a severely truncated version of my message done on a mobile - the truncation has ended up making the message the sort of double entendre that I get accused of from time to time... but Im innocent officer.

Mrs Balders has come home in a good state so all is well. Enjoy the extra hour in bed y'all
                        Last edited by Baldy; 30-10-2016, 12:34 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                          ...Scotland (and its farmers in particular) can bugger off if it means I can keep British Summer time ...
                          That's a little hard on Scottish farmers who are growing the oats for your breakfast porage and the beef for your steak and chips, don't you think?
                          I like GMT, or UT as it's now called. We did invent it, after all
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

Seems Bladders was having a strange turn last night, MH. Not entirely rational I think he's afraid of Mrs Bladders
                            Personally, I don't mind what time it is. When its light its daytime, when its dark its night. End of story.
                            Its day at the moment so I'm off out in the garden, see you later when its dark

Comment

The 2 clocks that matter (kitchen and living room) done as it is only a matter of moving the hands........extra hour in bed Ha Ha............

The 2 elderly dogs have no idea of clock changes but do still listen to their respective bladders........yes I said bladders not Balders!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Well,we know where we stand up here with Baldy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X