Feeling sorry for February!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this Why Are There Only 28 Days in February? | Mental Floss UK
    I'm not sure about winter being monthless and December and January non-existent. It would do away with all that Chr****** shopping malarkey but it would mean I wouldn't have a birthday

Comment

You are such a wag young Rary.........so many of your posts have proved beyond doubt that you are the perfect rear end candidate for the panto horse.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
        .so many of your posts have proved beyond doubt that you are the perfect rear end candidate for the panto horse.
        Ah Lumpy I couldn`t fill it as well as some women on the Vine, I am quite sure some of them could give a broader scope
        Last edited by rary; 02-09-2016, 05:42 PM.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
          You are such a wag young Rary.........so many of your posts have proved beyond doubt that you are the perfect rear end candidate for the panto horse.
          Lumpy my dear ~ quite right ........

Originally posted by rary View Post
          Ah Lumpy I couldn`t fill it as well as some women on the Vine, I am quite sure some of them could give a broader scope
          Rary ~ really, REALLY flying close to the wind now, fella .........
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

But Rary we really need you as performer because you are so full of.............................charm. We do have a reputation to keep up after all.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Oh and thinking about horsey do dah's February is one of the best months to get some dug in. So, it's not all bad.

Comment

I was just on the introduction thread where I found a post from BB, it was about fruit and nut cases, and in the middle of it appeard a panto horse once filmed it run off, then the next post was from Lumpy, is there any connection?
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Ah young Rary there are mysteries on the Vine that you are not yet ready to encounter.

As your wisdom (and daftness) begins to exceed it's previos boundaries you will experience the full force of the.............................Opps sorry can't sat that yet.......

February - fruit trees, bushes and if warm enough garlic. Also, thinner bed socks, smaller warbles (hot water bottles) and no slugs.

Comment

So typical change the subject just as you are getting to the interesting bit, and who needs a hot water bottle, there in no need for one when I am about
                    Last edited by rary; 07-09-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

But hot water bottles contain hot water not hot............replies.

Comment

.............hot air???
                        Rary's wind up or upwind???

Comment

If he has lots and lots of wind VC it proves that he will make the greatest Panto horse of all time - do you know if he can dance?

Comment

Why do you think I turned down CD, it would be so unfair for the other contestants

Now what foot do you start off on

Comment

CD - ermmmmm

Is that Calender Disruption (Feb) - Cauliflower Diseases - Colonic Distention - Christmas Dislike or Cannot Deny?

Comment

Charles Dickens - about the same age as rary!

and its the wrong foot, of course!!
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-09-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X