BUFFS is our new August MoM

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Te he ...

If you wish to nominate someone then just pm any Mod and we'll add their name to the shortlist...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Don't be modest, Buffs, you're always helpful - and amusingl
      Being chosen as MoM is our way of showing how much we appreciate your contributions - its a bit of a long service award for you too

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFS View Post
        ... I just bumble along and try to help out, but it is a very nice surprise, many thanks to all. one question though, how do I nominate someone for next month?
        Congratulations Buffs and richly deserved. It's for exactly this that you have been chosen as Mom (bumbling along and trying to help out) You have helped a lot of us and long may it continue. Well done
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

there are people on here who have forgotten more than I will probably ever know in relation to gardening, I was given the basics by a very patient granddad, so I suppose I am from a generation that had total awe and respect for our older family and their knowledge. I heard the other week about some way of doing a certain job in horticulture/agriculture that can no longer be done, as the last to know how had past away, without being able to pass their knowledge on, I do find that sad, so we can pass info on then its up to people whether they use it or not, at least its out there..

Comment

Congratulations BUFFS - I for one have had much amusement in waiting for you to acknowledge it... I actually thought it might have come and gone first (or you'd find this thread in 10 years time )

Comment

Sorry I am so late saying CONGRATULATIONS. Bask in the glory of being a MOM as you deserve it.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Many congrats Buffs a well deserved MoM award
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Congratulations and well done you
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Llongyfarchiadau.
                    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                      Congratulations BUFFS - I for one have had much amusement in waiting for you to acknowledge it... I actually thought it might have come and gone first (or you'd find this thread in 10 years time )
                      i'm not always this quick you know...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X