Do You Have A Fav Item Of Clothing?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Have A Fav Item Of Clothing?

Due to handbags not being a good look on me, I recently bought 4 of these. They are a lovely moleskin feel and are a great fit. I wear one everyday whether it be over a T-Shirt or jumper, I don't know how I managed without them................Do you have a favourite item of clothing?

MENS GILET WAISTCOAT HIKING SAFARI JACKET BODY WARMER SHOOTING FISHING HUNTING | eBay
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Unfortunately my utility kilt no longer fits me - must get a new one. Great for working in the garden - especially the greenhouse as we all know how you need good ventilation under glass.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Wellies!!!!!!!!!!
      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Watch for stray stingers investigating the inside pleats of a kilt,gardening gloves,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I'm not a girly girl but I love handbags! I mostly wear black so my handbag can be as colourful as I want im loving my orange one at the moment, though I do love my red bag as it matches Stans collar and lead!

Comment

I don't have much interest in clothes apart from the practical nature of them - fashion wise could not care less and I loathe dressing up for anything. I like clothes that are comfy to wear and I don't care if I spill something over them. Clothes you can pop out in the garden in and wipe your mucky hands down are best

That said, I really like my pink sandals which look exactly like birkenstocks but a lot cheaper - super comfy and get worn in the garden a lot. I do like pretty looking shoes, even my wellies have polka dots on instead of the plain green things.
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

I like 'girly' pretty thingies i.e. Wellies, too Marie ..... Purple wellies, pink trainers etc etc

Fave item of clothing that I live in whatever (obviously not at work ..... don't really go with the NHS white tunic.....) a pair of black adidas (passed down from oldest son!!!) trackie bottoms ......!
              Last edited by SusieG; 01-08-2016, 11:29 AM. Reason: Typo
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

For work I wear Dr Martins industrial shoes, once worn in they are like slippers. They then get relegated to 'gardening duties' and take on a whole new lease of life. I get about 5 years of wear out of each pair. I already have a new pair in stock for when the current work pair will no longer buff up nice or have a split in the uppers. Most comfortable practical footware.

Comment

My Bunnet - keeps my head from getting burnt :-)
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Mines Crocs I wear them all the time, I've either got those or walking shoes on my feet.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by ESBkevin View Post
                      For work I wear Dr Martins industrial shoes, once worn in they are like slippers. They then get relegated to 'gardening duties' and take on a whole new lease of life. I get about 5 years of wear out of each pair. I already have a new pair in stock for when the current work pair will no longer buff up nice or have a split in the uppers. Most comfortable practical footware.
                      I have a brand new pair of Riggers stashed away for exactly the same reason Kev.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I'm sure they are comfortable BM but they wouldn't go well in the office with the suit and tie I suspect, maybe if they allowed a dress down Friday once in a while. ;-)

Comment

Shoes... all shoes, any shoes. I love shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by ESBkevin View Post
                            I'm sure they are comfortable BM but they wouldn't go well in the office with the suit and tie I suspect, maybe if they allowed a dress down Friday once in a while. ;-)
                            And Doc's do?...........................

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              And Doc's do?...........................
                              Doc shoes look lovely all polished up!

Hmm, I will admit to owing a pair of purple doc boots long gone now thankfully!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X