Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nosey post! Does anyone on here own horses?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a horse but both my sister and I use to ride a lot. My nephews wife has horses so my sister goes riding with her when she visits them. I haven't ridden since I had Han. I am small enough to ride like a jockey but my sister is more of a cross country rider. I liked to go as fast as possible but my sister loves the thrill of jumping big fences.
    We were never allowed to have horses as my mom never liked them. That's another reason I was never allowed my hawk or my ferret. Such a kill joy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
      We were never allowed to have horses as my mom never liked them. That's another reason I was never allowed my hawk or my ferret. Such a kill joy.
      My Mum wouldn't let me have a horse either!
      Mr Badman, who delivered fruit and veg with a pony and cart, and was giving up the round, told me I could have his pony, if my mother would let me. I ran into the house, shouting, Mum, Mum, Can I have Mr Badman's horse please? So she asked me where it would sleep (as we lived in a 2 up, 2 down with a backyard and no garden). I said it could sleep under my bed.
      Don't know how she kept a straight face!
      Anyway, I had to go back out and tell Mr Badman that my Mummy said I couldn't have his horse. I was soooooooo sad

Comment

Had ponies growing up but have to "make do" with a racehorse now...Group of 10 of us in syndicate have owned about 7 or 8 at this point (one at a time I hasten to add)
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

A couple of my childhood friends.
          Attached Files
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X