No announcement yet.

Fathers Day.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Fathers Day to my dad, you left us 10 years ago and not a day goes by that don't think about you. In fact I still have my old phone system with the last message you left me. I listened to it again this morning. It's my most treasured possession.
    Love you dad, we will meet again one day xx

Comment

Just spent the evening with me dear ole Dad (93 and still going strong). He drank a G&T, half a bottle of wine and half a bottle of champers!
      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Originally posted by Noosner View Post
        Just spent the evening with me dear ole Dad (93 and still going strong). He drank a G&T, half a bottle of wine and half a bottle of champers!
        How fabulous!

Comment

Due to Fathers day my time on the allotment was restricted to planting onions from the vending machine cups and bringing home flower buckets for my toms in the garden. http://cadalot-allotment.blogspot.co...foxes-den.html

My girls bought me three gardening related signs.

I don't remember planting this! ~ Destined for the greenhouse
          Grow Dammit ~ also destined for the greenhouse
          Trespassers will be composted ~ which I intend to put up on the entrance to my plot

Next Saturday we are all off for a three hour Quad bike expectance, they took me for a two hour experience for my birthday Alans Allotment: Quadbikes Vs Allotment and we had such a great time we all said we would do it again.

That's what I call Father Daughters bonding time!
          Last edited by Cadalot; 20-06-2016, 07:40 AM.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X