No announcement yet.

Strange things happening to me since I came here

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That reminds me of the one about the two old ladies out on a shopping trip *******************
    Deleted as unsuitable for a family forum

OK I'll get me hat....

Attached Files
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 16-06-2016, 07:56 AM. Reason: Deleted as unsuitable for a family forum
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Oh Cadders, careful now! Lumpy's only just finished with the Norty Step chamber pot...

I'd share the Janet&John story I wrote as a Wogan tribute, but I think that would get me well and truly jabbed where it hurts.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

The Norty Step chamber pot?! I'll make sure I stay out of trouble for sure now. Pointy sticks and norty steps are one thing, but a chamber pot...

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
          Oh Cadders, careful now! Lumpy's only just finished with the Norty Step chamber pot...

I'd share the Janet&John story I wrote as a Wogan tribute, but I think that would get me well and truly jabbed where it hurts.
          Please do share but PM me with it as I don't want to have to share the chamber pot with anyone
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

check your inbox

Comment

Please send it to me too I love the Janet and John stories, I've have them all on cd. Nearly wet myself laughing over them. I loved terry Wogan .
              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Ok will do - but it might not be up to that standard, you've been warned.

Comment

Ok will do - but it might not be up to that standard, you've been warned.
                  Will you send it to me too please. I like a good laugh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X