No announcement yet.

Things being stolen

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I agree muddled - FRUSTRATION !!! is the key thing here.

I wouldn't dare trouble the police/authorities with such minor/trivial things as someone pinching non-value items.

It's the frustration of realising a couple of months of nurture, care and hard work has suddenly been for nothing.

Infuriating and FRUSTRATING !!!!
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I am sure I have mentioned this before but..............

Allotmenteers round Nottingham always seem to loose their onions around the time of Goose Fair, after all there must be thousands of burgers and hotdogs sold.

Some years ago a mate who had a lovely patch of onions some of which were destined for show had the lot nicked in one night. He immediately went to the local police station, not to complain about the theft but to explain that he was terribly worried as only the day before he had sprayed them with a 'deadly insecticide' and should anyone eat them within a fortnight they would end up in hospital or maybe even the undertakers.

Result police cars touring the estate he lived on with loud speakers blaring a warning, front page article in the Evening Post, even the BBC local radio carried the story.

When I next saw him and asked just what he had sprayed them with the answer was bu&&er all, but the stewards won't bl&&dy use them now..................
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X