Techy Advice Required!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techy Advice Required!

Any idea what's causing the strange boxes around the reply points? Thanks.

Attached Files
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

I didn't see those when I read it on iPad.
    Must be what you are using ? I'm non techy hence answer but I'm trying hehe.
    Northern England.

Comment

No idea lol, sorry I'm no help

Comment

Where you seeing them Mally?
        On phone, laptop or tablet?
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

No probs, thanks. I'm using Opera but out of curiosity I opened the Vine with I.E & it was fine......strange as it has only recently appeared.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
            Where you seeing them Mally?
            On phone, laptop or tablet?
            On a Laptop Trip................what's more confusing is that your reply does not have the boxes............

Comment

Cancel that Trip, the boxes have now shown up on your post.

Comment

They were coming and going for me too a while back...Don't see them now...Maybe a vine glitch or necessary to clear cookies or close tabs and reopen...
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

Is it box blight ?

***runs away***
                  Northern England.

Comment

I'll do a C.Clean now & see how it goes...............be back soon. Cheers.

Comment

OK, have just ran CCleaner & it's still the same.

Comment

Sorted.......................thought I would try blocking the element with adblockplus & it's cleared them all.

Comment

Try a full reboot Mally..

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

Cheers Trip, it's ok now. Have double checked the blocked element & that's what it was.

Comment

Not like you to need techy advice BM! Are you sure you're not seeing double from too much vino

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X