X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooooooooh
    Northern England.

Comment

• Well done Portugal , they did it without Ronaldo so good on them lads..chuffed for them tbh.
      Northern England.

Comment

• Did I win a prize (I#ve been watching QI on D@ve )
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I was hoping France would win - I have cousins living there including one born there. :-)
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Well done Portugal, I actually felt sorry for Ronaldo when he had to go off. Too many French big names didn't turn up tonight......................so................leading on to the next question:

Who would you like to see as England's next manager...............although he won't get the job, I would like to see Alan Shearer given a crack.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Shen sorry you didn't get result.

I say well done Portugal , deserved win....more so for not having Ronaldo , gave them confidence and he certainly has potential as coach /manager In His future .
              Yes sorry he missed it but good for the team .

England manager ....jeeeez . Itl be a foreigner .
              Shearer won't get a crack .
              Northern England.

Comment

• ^^^mark Sampson ?
                Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                  ^^^mark Sampson ?
                  You've just made that name up......................................then again I don't watch women's football.
                  Last edited by Bigmallly; 10-07-2016, 10:49 PM.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• **snort**
                    I think the women play better tbh
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                      **snort**
                      I think the women play better tbh
                      I'll take your word for it CG but I'm sure you're right.

Comment

• What about for next England footie team manager : Glenn Hoddle ...... Harry Redknapp.........?

OR ~ wait for it ...................... could steal Chris Coleman off Wales......!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Glenn Hoddle's had a crack & failed...............Harry Redknapp is passed it..........Chris Coleman is Welsh through & through & would imagine he'll want to lead Wales into the World Cup................Just my opinions.

Comment

• Arsene Wenger

Alex Ferguson

Tim Henman

Northern England.

Comment

• Now we're scraping the bottom of the barrel.................

Comment

• Hehehehe

Rio Ferdinand?

*laughing*
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X