Who's Ya Money On?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    You can't do that.............we've still got Wales flying the flag.
    Ooh, that's true

COME ON WALES!

Comment

• Italy vs Germany top teams ta
      Last edited by Baldy; 27-06-2016, 09:58 PM. Reason: Mildly inebriated
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
        Italy vs Germany top teams ta
        Aye & that lines up for a cracking game on Saturday.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Well we did want out
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Can we cope with 2 exits in 1 week?.........................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• I've always said that as a country we think we've got a better football team than we actually have.... are the players simply over-committed and over-played in their other teams?

Oooh, look at me. Talking football....

Comment

• Last night was one of the worst football performances I have seen and I support Newcastle.

It was utter crap and they should all be embarrassed with themselves.

Comment

• Hard luck England, but as already said, better team won....
                  Wales flying the flag now
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• We always have high expectations of the England football team, probably because it is made up of players that play in one of the best leagues in the world.

The trouble is, it takes a new manager in the Premier League months and months to get the team playing their way. But the England team just doesn't play together enough to build a decent level of understanding between the players.

The next England manager needs to get the team playing in a much simpler, more structured way. It's time to get away from these fluid systems where players range all over the pitch and never quite know where their teammates are going to be.

We need to be more like Iceland, really.

Good luck to Wales, you're doing your country proud!
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Paid out at 13/2 now to rub my mates nose in it ....................... Oh I am awful LOL
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Nice one Potty, hope you put a tenner on them to beat France. I have said for years that the influx of foreign players into the Premier League would eventually have an impact on the national team & I think we are now seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                          Well that's a plus if we vote leave not being in Eurovision I'm going for an outside team, I think I'm going ippy dippy for Iceland
                          Well I'm popular in the house today
                          sigpic

Comment

• Reading back it look an idea time to say ...bugger
                            Last edited by bearded bloke; 10-07-2016, 07:08 PM.
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I no longer support or follow football although I was a dedicated Millwall fan in my yoof.

I will say though, that Wales deserve to win this thing for their fans alone! They and Northern Ireland fans have really done us proud and continue to show us what travelling to football away games ought to be like!

Hats off to 'em, I'll be cheering for them all the way!
                              http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• My prediction - Wales v Iceland in the Final with Wales to win
                                Two of the Iceland team play for Welsh teams so they have a little bit of Wales in them too.
                                I know nothing about football and can't believe that I'm watching it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X