Who's Ya Money On?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Just nipped outside half time and saw this!
    Is it a sign?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65699[/ATTACH]
    Yeah summers cancelled

Comment

• I'm not so negative about the England result, whatever happens we would need to beat good teams to make progress, let's just do it a little earlier......

#deludedpositivespin

Comment

• You have to beat the best to win it, teams have already worked out the all the different permutations, Slovakia knew a draw would see them through as one of the best placed losers. I do think Skrtel had a good game....hoping we meet Portugal next Monday

Comment

• On a plus point I can now go out in Saturday night as we're not playing until Monday .

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Great news for Northern Ireland

Comment

• Really pleased for Norn' Irn' and great to see all qualified home nations through to the next round.

Comment

• Oh grand, hadn't realised NI had made it through
                (bit worrying that I'm getting my sports news here though...)
                sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• What a great tournament it is turning out to be............Spain play Italy next then the winners play Germany (if Germany win their game)............wow!...........All we need now is for Italy to put out a weakened side tomorrow, ROI to beat them & Belgium-Sweden to draw............that would see all the home nations through.............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ah, I thought that we were all through, come on ROI!

Comment

• Not yet Sara but it is a big ask.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Not yet Sara but it is a big ask.
                        A big ask indeed but this competition has thrown up some interesting results so far, fingers crossed!!

Comment

• Oh my word, COME ON IRELAND!!!

Comment

• Three minutes to go!!
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 22-06-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Whoop whoop!! What a fantastic result, we'll done ROI

All four teams through!!

Comment

• What odds would you have got before the tournament for all 4 teams to progress to the knock out stage!

Could one of them go on to win like Greece did in 2004?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X