No announcement yet.

sounds shifty

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Councillor contact is a good idea. Make sure you have copies of correspondence. Talk to the local press about the issues.
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Contact the Chief Executive Officer of your Council, by letter or email, and ask what is the proper procedure for lodging a complaint about a council official, ask for the answer in writing or em with ail, do not accept any correspondence by phone. Also inform the CEO. that you will be in correspondence your Councillor and local MP. My main advice would be have all correspondence recorded
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

About 20 years ago I was on a site that was being badly managed by a council appointed rep. To be fair, it wasn't her fault - she had to look after 8 other allotment sites too, but I wasn't happy.
        After speaking to a number of other plotholders, I helped organise a bid for self management and was told by the council that if more than 75% of the plotholders contacted them either individually, or by means of a petition saying that they wanted to be self managed - and we set up an incorporated organisation to run it, then the council was forced to hand the site over.
        We did this and got control of the site - and were able to lower rents, organise regular events on the site - and generally run the site better.
        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X