Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just being a bit nosey, really .........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Norty Step's still there - think I am too!

Comment

A feather stick? One day I will say something which will prompt this allusive weapon to be bought out of mothballs.

It would be a nice change from the pointy and step routine!
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I trust one of you lot is keeping my favourite 'toy' polised ?????????

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I have a selection, Lumpy, for all occasions
          Here's one I made earlier

Attached Files

Comment

I think it only fair to mention that the other Mods have options at their disposal too, these are kept in a location marked as "Classified"

I will leave you to decide what they may or may not be!

Comment

Some days/nights there was a lot of this going on ......

Comment

* vruns away & hides >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Too late to hide, BB.
                  We know where you live

Comment

Ha!...and rest assured I'm not a pretty sight whilst modding at silly o'clock.fr

.....that's enough to scare the 'baddies' away if nothing else works!!

The whole idea of our modding is to try to make you all oblivious to what goes on behind the scenes...whilst we are working our sox off at times.

This mod team ( including BB) is the best I've worked with since I started modding.
                    Teamwork at it's best.

...and that's also thanks to all the contributions and alerts sent to us from other grapes.

It's no wonder the Vine keeps getting glowing reviews from new people who join us....as well as from the regulars!

As Officer Crabtree once said... "There is obviously no piss for the wicked"
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

In think that the mods do a brilliant job at keeping the forum running calmly and without any issues. I don't know what's involved but it must take a lot of time that they are volunteering in order to keep us all on the straight and narrow

Thank you mods!!

Comment

On a serious note - are there alot of problems with dodgy people, sellers, abusers?

Except for 1 time I have never noticed - see what a good job you lot do.

Oh Oh Oh and Nicos said a rude word......................can I have a go?
                        Last edited by Lumpy; 27-05-2016, 12:47 PM.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

No you can't Lumpy.....I'll set VC on you!

Comment

"Our chief weapon is surprise!... Surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency! Our three weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope..."

(For those members old enough to remember Monty Python)

For myself I have a special evil eye that can wither a person from 20 paces and, of course, a very scary name

As everyone has said, there's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure that the Vine runs smoothly and, I totally agree with Nicos - this is a great modding team to be part of and a great forum to moderate.
                            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Being chased by VC, preferably with her feather pointy instills a 'carry on' image to the tune of Benny Hill!

Comment

Lumpy - which one do you think I am - and which one is Nicos?

Be very careful how you answer this
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X