Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a old VC, sounds like a very nasty ough

Comment

C, I knew it was that one.................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

(Mad, cackling laughter **********) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Help, I need help ................
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

n nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb nnnbvvnn ggggggggggggggggggggggggtytf66 rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccfc ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Just cleaned my C key

Comment

Did you give the apostrophe one a clean as well, then? - cos that obviously wasn't working as well as it should have been, in the first post!

Comment

Phew,glad you C sorted out,now you are complete once more C hahaha
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

woo!! I win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                  Did you give the apostrophe one a clean as well, then? - cos that obviously wasn't working as well as it should have been, in the first post!
                  I edited the title twice to eliminate the "C"s but overlooked the '
                  Its surprisingly difficult not using words with C - especially when you're a -hi-ken

Comment

I did the same with my laptop with a cup of coffee. Ended up having to replace the keyboard. It's easy, honest. I got a secondhand keyboard from a local small computer shop and watched a video of how to replace it on Utube. 10 minute job and 2 years later it's still working!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X