Nice problem to have - SOLVED

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    In that case it's a definite no no.................unless you fancy a bed in CCU............
    No ta BM, spent 4 weeks in one of them!

Comment

Can't wait to find out.... you are going to put us out of our misery, right?

Comment

Eventually I will

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          My guess is - you're going for it but your OH has threatened to leave you for a man with a smaller one (plot).
          You couldn't get much.......oh just seen plot in brackets

Comment

To save people guessing I said no.....too big for my needs, nice to be asked but managed to convince them to divide it into two smaller plots but still a good size.

It doesn't end there though, i have always wanted a PT so agreed to take on a smaller one......only 80' long and in a lot better condition. The first year is rent free and the cultivation requirements have been lifted for 12 months to give me time to lick it into shape. My fear now is i have inherited a young apple tree that has been trained on wires and I dont have a clue how to look after it.....good job i have you lot.

I will get some pictures when i next over as i now how much you like them....... wish me luck

Comment

Super news, Greenleaves.

Comment

Excellent news GL - good luck!

Comment

I'm glad something better worked out for you in the end
                  LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Possibly engineered Marie

Comment

Good Luck but I am sure you don't really need it

Comment

I won't wish you luck as you won't need it..............I still think you are barmy though.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Sounds perfect! Hope you have lots of fun.

Comment

Great news!
                            Compromises are always good!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X