Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A single use incinerator?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

I'm inclined to say its for your SFG tomatoes... but its the wrong size... unless you're leaving room around the outside. Hmmm! Colour me intrigued!

Comment

A frame to contain a courgette plant...3 squares across and...oh wait!....
        As you were
        http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Mr Pots thinks it a solar powered Wellington dryer me I think its a fruit press.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

It's a faggot bundler

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
            ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Its a support to help Leeds Utd hold up the Championship next season

Comment

A Brussels sprout frame?

Comment

Is this what you play in your skiffle group?

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Is a riddle?

Or an enigma?

Or possibly a conundrum?

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

4 little seats for teeny weeny gnome bums?

The start of your own T.A.R.D.I.S as you recently found out that you are a Time Lord?
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Well, judging by the answers, it may end up having multiple uses...................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Where's the loo roll holder?

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Is it the starting gate for your champion racing slugs?

Of course you could have just bashed it together and thought "I wonder if this can be used for anything? "

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                              Of course you could have just bashed it together and thought "I wonder if this can be used for anything? "
                              You've sussed me out....................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I also might have found it & thought "This must have a use"..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X