No announcement yet.

World Naked Gardening Day.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit parky today! Having done a Risk Assessment I've come to the conclusion its not recommended using a rotary mower in the nude. Thats apart from frightening the locals and probably getting arrested!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I think the weather will be warm enough today, but since I plan on going to the allotment it's probably not the best idea ever. There is a field of horses next door .... and they would be truly terrified!

Comment

Bit chilly today so I hope everyone who got involved done their warm up exercises - jogging on the spot, star jumps, etc.

I believe that the Romans used to keep themselves warm using an ancient deep heat. Basically they would thrash themselves with nettles.

Not sure if it was the stings or the damped good thrashing that warmed them though.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Naked Gardening Day: Malvern Spring Festival marks event - BBC News
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Yes I got hot. NO, wasn't tempted to dig in the buff ... However, I did get me knobbly knees and elbows out. I draw the line there ...!!!

That piccie is indelibly etched in my mind now, stuff of nightmares - thanks a lot guys .....
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X